Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Call Center Bond Payment, need help regarding this matter.

I left my first work in a call center because of personal family issue, I only worked for 2 months, I was having fun but however I need to make a decision so I left. Since I didn't finish the contract I am now subject to return the bond, they sent me a letter that I needed to pay an amount of 8K for the contract bond that I signed. It is payable within the next 10 calendar days. Unfortunately I could not pay them in such a short time, I asked them if I could make a promissory note stating that I would pay the full amount within the month of August. They responded that they will decide what to do this coming Monday regarding this concern.

I just want to ask if any Ka-Istoryans have experienced this kind of situation and how did you solve the problem? Or if anyone can give me an idea on what to do, I would gladly appreciate it.

Thank you and have a good day ahead.

You just have to talk to them and try to look for a settlement like iextend nila anfg wait time sa imo pag bayad.. lisud ni kay gi gukod man jud ka sa company and legally speaking, naa bya jud kay gi pirmahan na contract so makiha jud ka if you breach it and if mangusog jud sila.. fortunately for other people, naay mga naka pirma ug ingana na contract pero pag hawa nila wala ra sila gi gukod sa company.. pero if gukdon jud ka nila, pildi jud ka ana sa kaso and lisud raba itago coz they also have all your personal info bya sa ila records since epleyado man ka nila.. but I think kasabot ra na sila if you talk to them lang jud ug find a settlement with them lang if unsaon na.. or pwede dli na nimo sila bayran like other people na mu awol lang ug kalit nya dli mubayad sa bond, but it's a risk you have to be willing to take and just hope for the best na dli ra ka nila gukdon

daghan na ing ana nahitabo, chances are makalimtan ra na nila

unsa na company na ts? most call center i know wala pa koy nahibaw-an na gipabayad gyud.

Accenture ni TS? Nakoy kaila nga same sa imo situation, murag nag-awol cya den wala cya bayad sa bond. Wala na pd ko kabalo unsay nahitabo niya after ato kay wa nami nagkita. Hehehe!

Puede man gani guro mag-request to extend the payment over a number of months kay kung wala gyud kay funds to pay it immediately, wala pud guro silay mahimo. Pero kung kaya nimo in a month, go na so u can get this over and done with.

On the other hand, ang disadvantage pd kung i-bale wala ra nimo kay madaot unya imo record. Maski dili nimo i-declare imo brief employment with this company, but the next prospective company you'll apply with is very strict with background checks, they'll be able to dig it up sooner or later, which might possibly jeopardize ur employment.

TS, share puhon unsay decision sa company ha?

Nakasulay ko ani ga training ko sa usa ka BPO, ilang bond is 40,000. hahaha Niundang ko kay ga masteral sige ko tawagan atong training manager kabahin sa gi signan sa contract specifically sa training bond. Sa akong way pagkaway bu-ot akong gi replyan sa text ug "sue me then" hehehehe weeellll fresh grad ko ato hahaha

And that was 8 years ago...
    Last edited by Butitor; 08-17-2014 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Usual case scenario is they deduct the training bond
    from your last pay upon getting your clearance and
    COE from the company unless they already gave you
    so it resorted to mailing you instead of what you owe
    them.

They for sure will give you a leeway if you assure them
    that you're going to pay them. They will take your word
    for it. They'll only be strict or impose a sanction on you
    if you don't communicate with them properly.

In other words, AWOL ka.

Apparently you didn't so best thing to do is talk to the HR
    about your situation and you guys meet halfway.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

Quote Originally Posted by Butitor View Post
    Nakasulay ko ani ga training ko sa usa ka BPO, ilang bond is 40,000. hahaha Niundang ko kay ga masteral sige ko tawagan atong training manager kabahin sa gi signan sa contract specifically sa training bond. Sa akong way pagkaway bu-ot akong gi replyan sa text ug "sue me then" hehehehe weeellll fresh grad ko ato hahaha

And that was 8 years ago...
    ngiga oi. Hehehe! Nya bro, wala na gyud mugukod ang company sa imo?

Quote Originally Posted by lodestar09 View Post
    ngiga oi. Hehehe! Nya bro, wala na gyud mugukod ang company sa imo?
    Wala man bai. Naka apply pa gani ko usob ato after 3 years for different position, naka training pa. But di jud madala ka ni usob napod ko sa grad schooling ko ato.hehe

Hi This is from ICCAW ( Inter Call Center Association for Workers) let us know or PM us in our facebook page for management decision so that we can extend further help. Rest assured that we will not leave you up and hanging without resolving this concern. THank you very much ...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast