Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Need help: Can I return a new-bought laptop simply because I don't like it?

Hi I just bought this new laptop and really digged on its looks and its great price deal. So basically, this is just a low-end laptop running on Intel Celeron with 2GB of RAM. Not a week into the thing and I realized this is really way too slow for my needs. I'm a computer science student and some projects just need more-than-average performance like this laptop has to offer.

I knew right from the start what I was bargaining for given the price and the specs. I was told I can return it IF it had physical factory defects. Apparently this is perfectly fine, it's just that - to put it simply - I don't like it.

I made a quick research and learned that in the US, they do accept returns. Though of course, the price wouldn't be as much plus you have to pay for some restocking fees. Im totally fine with that... but the big question is whether that same service is offered here. Do you know of any? What's the best move for this?

Any insight on my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by hiccuphypothesis View Post
    Hi I just bought this new laptop and really digged on its looks and its great price deal. So basically, this is just a low-end laptop running on Intel Celeron with 2GB of RAM. Not a week into the thing and I realized this is really way too slow for my needs. I'm a computer science student and some projects just need more-than-average performance like this laptop has to offer.

I knew right from the start what I was bargaining for given the price and the specs. I was told I can return it IF it had physical factory defects. Apparently this is perfectly fine, it's just that - to put it simply - I don't like it.

I made a quick research and learned that in the US, they do accept returns. Though of course, the price wouldn't be as much plus you have to pay for some restocking fees. Im totally fine with that... but the big question is whether that same service is offered here. Do you know of any? What's the best move for this?

Any insight on my problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks ahead, guys!
    SELL it. buy a new one.

There is no way you can trade that for another from your store.

Quote Originally Posted by AMD_infinium05 View Post
    SELL it. buy a new one.

you can!, unless..., you have a VERY good alibi for it

chance at succeeding... 2%

Blog Entries
    ingna dili accurate ang gihatag info sa nag baligya nmo or ang nag assist nmo ana. wala imo gipangita sadly, lau ra tas amo sa U.S. with regards to after-sales related issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AMD_infinium05 View Post
    SELL it. buy a new one.

I've been trying to sell it online kaso just like in most cases, hinay ang progress ba. maybe because daghan sad better deals for the same price although older. Do you know of like shops nga mupalit jud ug mga ing.ani? Hopeffully not pawnshops tho haha

Since you're a computer science student and if basic apps ra imo gamiton like ms office, pang browsing2, streaming and research rani nga laptop, okay naman kaayo ng Intel Celeron. .what other apps you use diay? if there's a part on your laptop nga ako ika suggest you'll upgrade is the RAM. make it 4GB, buy another 2gb identical RAM.

never compare PH to US especially in retailing business, hahaha! we don't have BBB here, and DTI is close to being useless...

anyway, buy n sell gyud na bro unya baligya nimog pina alkanse...

very little chance gyud na nga imo mauli pa not unless factory defect imo rason unya within the store's return policy period pa...

korekens... dha sa Pinas, dili ta maka uli sa item kun dili ta ganahan... hehehe... sa sulti-on pa... "nganong ni enter"... hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by werty View Post
    ingna dili accurate ang gihatag info sa nag baligya nmo or ang nag assist nmo ana. wala imo gipangita sadly, lau ra tas amo sa U.S. with regards to after-sales related issues.
    mao gyud mga boss. layo ka kaayo ang pinas in terms of aftersales support compare sa atua sa US of A

ilisi na lang na ug procie ts and dungagi ug 8GB RAM

pwede na dayon kaayo na

Ibaligya dri sa istorya ts nya palit ug bag-o.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast