Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WANTED PERSONAL HEALTH FITNESS TRAINER

HELLO,
    I NEED YOUR HELP BADLY:
    I M TRYING TO HIRE A FITNESS TRAINER TO HELP ME GO THROUGH WORKOUT ROUTINES SOMETIME IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY TO TRY FOR A MONTH.
    NEGOTIABLE SALARY/PRICE.
    THANKS

Default Re: WANTED PERSONAL HEALTH FITNESS TRAINER

i can be a fitness trainer.
    but, may i ask what would be your goal? PM me your stats. (measurements, age, weight, height, work and working schedule).. thanks...

PS. next time please dont post in "ALL CAPS" coz its like shouting.

hi crashburn,

i did not intend to "yell", honest mistake, excuse me.

well,

i am 33 years old
    male, 5'5', 210 lbs, protruding tummy.
    i would like to inquire your "fee", flat fee, daily, weekly?
    are you certified?
    ill be meeting you sometime the second week of july.
    ill prefer to continue what you are going to teach mostly while at home.
    i tried TAEBO, PILATES, WALKING...

i love competetive sports though,
    BADMINTON, table tennis, lawn tennis,
    i dont know how to swim, i would like to learn within that span of time..

i am aware this is not realistic.
    this are just suggestion i love doing.

thank you.
    jennesse1@sbcglobal.net

By reading on your profile..i think we consider it as overwyt.
    When you tried yooga,pilates,runing and etc..what do yuo think
    is the mistake y u didnt loos wyt?

is it the exericise? did u ever ask y u gain wyt? is it because
    of wat u eat? if you thnk this is the main reason..then y not
    solving yur problem where it start..if its the food then..make it
    simple..try to treat food like medicine..if you overdos ur
    medicine intake then ther most be aside effects..same with food,
    f u overdos eating ther would be aside effect and that would be
    gaining fat..

Exercise is useles even doing it 8 hours aday 7 x a week..exercise
    and ryt food dosage works hand in hand

Quote Originally Posted by jennesse

i am 33 years old male, 5'5', 210 lbs, protruding tummy. ill be meeting you sometime the second week of july. ill prefer to continue what you are going to teach mostly while at home.
    i tried TAEBO, PILATES, WALKING...

i love competetive sports though,BADMINTON, table tennis, lawn tennis, i dont know how to swim, i would like to learn within that span of time..

i am aware this is not realistic.this are just suggestion i love doing.
    hiring a personal trainer is important coz u wouldn't want to overdo the exercises at the weight ur in. be careful in undertaking competitive sports, u need to lose weight before you tackle the world i am sure mr. crashburn will have that well-covered.

but food restriction & exerise do go hand-in-hand... you need to have tests done too. not all overweight people are overweight coz of overnourishment. some people just can't process food like everybody else so these get stored in the body, unused.

your initiative is commendable, p're. :mrgreen: goodluck...

Is it genetic? or is it only you? if its genetic then still you can stil be best on your bracket by doing the basic exercise and food ntake.
    if its not genetic then thats a dfent story. Yes, it could be that your body have slower metabolism than most of as. So u ask again
    what myt be the coz of this slower metabolism? Do you think im eating the wrong big amount of food and by that the hormonal
    respond to my body is making my metabolism slow? Its like after eating, y do people get sleepy? wel it could be that you eat alot
    of food that produces sugar then after the insulin takes over and regulate bringing the sugar to ur fatty tissue. then the insulin
    signals to ur brain that dont release this sugar, lock it..and when its lock u dont have enough sugr, then what hapnd? ur brain again
    signal you back to eat that cereal or ice because we need sugar..then u eat again...this is called "Carbohydrates Hell" u store fats
    without releasing them..no matter how u exercise u really cant get them out cos ur eating the wrong food.the energy that ur using
    is not the one that is stored but those sugar or energy that is located in your muscle and some of your organs. 15% of ur body wyt is
    pure fats..if u are 215 lbs then u myt have 32.25 lbs of fat..1 kilo of body fat is equivalent to 3t plus calories(1 kiloÂ* x 2.2) 2.2/32.25
    14.659091 x 3,5t =51,306.819 cal..that is alot calories to run for a week in a regular marathon...

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by naomi6000
    Is it genetic? or is it only you? if its genetic then still you can stil be best on your bracket by doing the basic exercise and food ntake.
    if its not genetic then thats a dfent story. Yes, it could be that your body have slower metabolism than most of as. So u ask again what myt be the coz of this slower metabolism? Do you think im eating the wrong big amount of food and by that the hormonal respond to my body is making my metabolism slow? Its like after eating, y do people get sleepy? wel it could be that you eat alot of food that produces sugar then after the insulin takes over and regulate bringing the sugar to ur fatty tissue. then the insulin signals to ur brain that dont release this sugar, lock it..and when its lock u dont have enough sugr, then what hapnd? ur brain again signal you back to eat that cereal or ice because we need sugar..then u eat again...this is called "Carbohydrates Hell" u store fats without releasing them..no matter how u exercise u really cant get them out cos ur eating the wrong food.the energy that ur using
    is not the one that is stored but those sugar or energy that is located in your muscle and some of your organs.

15% of ur body wyt is pure fats..if u are 215 lbs then u myt have 32.25 lbs of fat..1 kilo of body fat is equivalent to 3t plus calories 3t calories x 32..that is alot calories to run for a week in a regular marathon...

hope this helps
    waaah, nalibog ko!!!! i'm not sure of the stated facts & stats but if u can convert the pounds to kilos first before u take on the equation, the result might not be that enormous...

peace

U can find everything i said sa Zone Diet Book..hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by naomi6000
    15% of ur body wyt is pure fats..if u are 215 lbs then u myt have 32.25 lbs of fat..1 kilo of body fat is equivalent to 3t plus calories 3t calories x 32..that is alot
    calories to run for a week in a regular marathon...
    1kg = 2.2lbs... assume 1kg fat = 3T kcals

then 32.25lbs = 14.66kgs...

mathematically if 32.25(3T) = 96,750cals; where 14.66(3T) is only 43,980cals by your equation

... i rest my case. i give way to the professionals.

U got that ryt...stil jennes stil can do burn more fat then justÂ* what his doing now..so is it the exercise or the food or genetic?...i gues ur a personal trainer wayuk hehehe..ur fine..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast