Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which Wireless Router is better in terms of distance covered

Can anyone give a suggestion on which Wireless router Brand/Model to buy?
    I need a Wireless Router is the best to buy that can cover a big area, and also can be reach in different floors, example from ground floor to second floor.

Which is better Linksys WRT54GH or WRT120N, D-Link DIR-600?

i'd probably go with linksys bec. of it's friendly interface..mao nsad na andan nko..however if i wanted to increase coverage or have a better signal, i'd probably buy the antenna for cdr king, kad2ng 1 ft. long

You can also add a wirless repeater to extend your wireless network coverage or replace your router's antenna.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCo View Post
    Can anyone give a suggestion on which Wireless router Brand/Model to buy?
    I need a Wireless Router is the best to buy that can cover a big area, and also can be reach in different floors, example from ground floor to second floor.

Which is better Linksys WRT54GH or WRT120N, D-Link DIR-600?
    get the N based router - it doubles the reach of Wifi G. New antenna configuration with N

however, for you to be able to utilize Wifi N, you are required to use WIFI N certified wireless devices, whether USB based or PCI based.

Linksys 610N router... 7,750~8k. ang price ani sa mga stores sa sm.. 5ghz for media streaming and 2.4ghz for internet. using 2 of these and ok kaau.

nice pud buffalo brand...

NETGEAR bro.. nkalimot ko sa iya model but i ve installed once sa hotel ako gi workan b4 na kacover niya ang 2 floors nga radius.. meaning sa 8 thfloor bldg kay 2 ra ka wireless oruter ako gi installed.. 100 pa jud ang iya max user na mka connect..

i agree with the above posts about the "N" routers. Better area coverage and speeds. mahal lang

Quote Originally Posted by glide 1 View Post
    i agree with the above posts about the "N" routers. Better area coverage and speeds. mahal lang
    yes your right super mahal. Correct me if I'm wrong someone said the old Linksys wireless router with antenna is more powerful than the one without antenna (Internal). is this true?

Boss, if i were u if you want to cut the cost and get the good service of internet... Then you should use a repeater.. Ang strength sa signal sa internet if mag wifi ka is mag dependi sa ka kosgun sa imo isp og mo differ ang signal if baga ang wall.. Then sa router brand nga ako maka recommend is belkin kad2 ila latest..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast