Default ❤❤❤Fisher price soothing massage bouncer❤❤❤

Product Description:
    The Soothing Massage Infant Seat soothe baby with a gentle massage on baby's back. There are two speeds for baby's comfort. Mom may also choose soothing music(8 songs) and calming massage as well to comfort her baby. The seat has a countoured shape to support baby's head, back and sides in plush comfort. The tubular frame features convenient handles to carry baby from room to room.

I'm selling my son's preloved fisher price bouncer. When he was a newborn he doesn't like me to put him down, and when I do to try to get things done around the house, he cries, and it drives me nuts to just let him cry throught the night. When we got this bouncer, and the first time I put him in it, I turned on the vibration and the back massage, and he fell asleep immediately!

1) The vibration doesn't turn off--it stays on until you turn it off.
    2) The back massage is a really nice feature--it is very gentle, I put my hands on it to see what it felt like. My baby loves having his back patted, so this soothes him instantly.
    3) It has a handle on the top, so if your baby falls asleep in it (which WILL happen!), then you can just pick it up and carry it to the nursery, your bedroom, etc.
    4) It has really nice high sides, so my newborn's head doesn't flop around--she can rest it up against the side and snooze away.

Selling for 2.1k
    sms 09277777725

available pa?

3.    Advertisement