Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for a nice but very affordable hotel near mactan airport

elow guys..,i have a good friend from manila mo visit sia diri cebu og gabie na sia moabot. Unsa man inyo ika recommend nga hotel or basta makatulgan lang gyod og usa ka gabie kanang comfortable sad ta unya affrodable sad, og duol ra sa mactan airport.

salamat..

Try Be Resorts Mactan it is formerly Mictotel Inn & Suites Mactan.
    Check out this site: Be Resorts Mactan Cebu Philippines - Best discount hotel rates

Near the airport is a small but decent clean and affordable hotel is Best Suite near Shell in main highway near Marina mall

Best Suite tel no 032 236 9999 for reservation

or Days Hotel mactan - 032 3410478

I don't know how cheap is cheap for your friend, but if you're after of the proximity to the airport, you can try Days' Hotel (with rates starting at 52 USD a night). I had foreign friends sleep over at that hotel... It's very close to the airport, but the general feedback is that breakfast isn't that good.

You can also try Bellavista Hotel (with rates starting from 2.7k PhP inclusive of breakfast and free airport transfers). My sis-in-law had her wedding reception at this hotel (and also enjoyed the complimentary overnight stay). She didn't have any complaints at all. Nice iyang interiors. It's close to Gaisano - Mactan.

Both hotels are located beside the main road, so they're easy for taxis to find.

rates for Days is 2700 and best suite is 1500

salamat for the infos...

paapas lang: kung ilaag nako siya'g mactan shrine then naa me sa gaisano mactan gikan, unsa man among sakyan if mag cab lang not taxi..salamat

the jeepney from gaisano mactan has routes to Mactan Shrine ....just ask the driver on ride lang

From the shrine , one ride also back to Gaisano

Default Re: Looking for a nice but very affordable hotel near mactan airport

if you're looking for hotels in cebu, visit this site Hotels in Cebu - Philippine Hotel Reservations Service

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast