Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default unsay nindot na gadget gamiton for bass guitar and electric guitar????

ask lng ko kay para maaply nato.. thanks

Default Re: unsay nindot na gadget gamiton for bass guitar and electric guitar????

bisag unsa basta ang brand kay "zoom" hait kaayo na..

Default Re: unsay nindot na gadget gamiton for bass guitar and electric guitar????

kani

or kani

hahahahaha! ikaw gilbertian ha..gara kau ka..nindot na bya'g tingog inyong effects sa IDK....kun si chona pa'y pasulti-on, sosyal mo ug dating..which is quite true in a positive way of course

nindot kaayo ang zoom
    bagsik kaayo ug distortion

i have
    Quote Originally Posted by furecordx
    nindot kaayo ang zoom
    i duno sa zoom dude...cheesy au iyang distortion, murag peke...ive been using that when i was starting out...den i tried analog effects, grabe ang sound...

if you like heavy shit, try a boss metalzone, or nahan kag payter na distortion, go for a boss ds-1 or ds-2. but now i'm interested in looking for a new distortion sound...thick yet heavy still,i;m looking at an ibanez tubescreamer or sansamp...i havent heard them yet bt payter ila review...can u guys fill me in sa ilang capabilities and what sounds/bands can i achieve using them?

to fuzzaloopalease fill me in with the sansamp thing and where the hell i could get that..

for multi-effect boys:nothing beats boss jud...tried it and we'll, i love the sounds getting out of it...place it side by side with a zoom or equivalent and u will hear the difference.

my 2 cents for guitar players... a basic setup would be like:

1. a good distortion pedal(mt-2,ds-1,ds-2,etc.)
    2. a modulation pedal(phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo,etc.)
    3. and a delay pedal

then u can fine tune ur setup with an equalizer, noise gate and compressor...para bagsik jud ang guwa...given na naa kay decent guitar ug amp...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by furecordx
    nindot kaayo ang zoom

You never cease to amaze me! LOL! And yeah, take his advise...NOT! You're still my idol no matter what!

I dunno what to use for a bass guitar since I'm no bassist. But for guitar? I'd go for a DOD Death Metal or a Marshall Jackhammer as my distortion drivers. Both would make the Boss Metal Zone sound like a wet chicken. Especially the Jackhammer's versatility in tone and chunk is something to be reckoned with. For Boss pedals, I'd go for the DS-1, and of course the Dual Overdrive. Other Boss effects will do such as their chorus, delay, compressor, sustainer and what have you.

If you're opting to get a digital pedal, go for a Digitech. Or you could get a good amp with a really good and fat distortion sound such as the Line 6 Spider or the old Marshall models, VS230, VS265 & VS232.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Quote Originally Posted by anarki
    i have
    i duno sa zoom dude...cheesy au iyang distortion, murag peke...ive been using that when i was starting out...den i tried analog effects, grabe ang sound...

if you like heavy shit, try a boss metalzone, or nahan kag payter na distortion, go for a boss ds-1 or ds-2. but now i'm interested in looking for a new distortion sound...thick yet heavy still,i;m looking at an ibanez tubescreamer or sansamp...i havent heard them yet bt payter ila review...can u guys fill me in sa ilang capabilities and what sounds/bands can i achieve using them?

to fuzzaloopalease fill me in with the sansamp thing and where the hell i could get that..

for multi-effect boys:nothing beats boss jud...tried it and we'll, i love the sounds getting out of it...place it side by side with a zoom or equivalent and u will hear the difference.

my 2 cents for guitar players... a basic setup would be like:

1. a good distortion pedal(mt-2,ds-1,ds-2,etc.)
    2. a modulation pedal(phaser, flanger, chorus, tremolo,etc.)
    3. and a delay pedal

then u can fine tune ur setup with an equalizer, noise gate and compressor...para bagsik jud ang guwa...given na naa kay decent guitar ug amp...hehehe
    Bai Sansamp is available in Manila, at Audiophile Components. Sansamp Classic cost's around 18K and the GT2 is more than 10k plus brand new. Sansamp is more of a preamp/tube amp modeller pero nindot sya ka all analog also good for direct in recording the Classic sounds better with an equalizer after it. If your going for a good tubescreamer/SRV sound, Digitech Bad Monkey is for you , it's what they call the tubescreamer killer in the states some even say it's better that the tubescreamer 2500 to 3000 pesos rani sa Audiophile Components compared to an Ibanez wich is around 9k. pero out of stock and lisod na kaayo pangitaon ang second hand kay daghan ang ga apas ani nga pedal pero dili ni sya hi gain nga pedal. tubescreamer type pedals are great for blues, alternative, etc. It works well stand alone and as a booster pedal because it boosts up you mids and there a lot of versions like TS-808, TS-9, TS-7, TS-5, TS-10. the most sought after are the vintage TS-808's because of the JRC4558D op-amp chip and they say it's sounds better than the reissue's. I have a only a TS-5 modded to TS-808 and I was able to compare it to a Bad Monkey and the Monkey was better because of the high and low control knobs which the tubescreamer doesn't have. If you want something na fuzzy and heavy go for Electro Harmonics Big Muff (Listen to Smashing Pumpkins or Frusciante's distortion sound) available ni sa JB Music Manila, kung gusta kang filtered distortion box, go for a Proco Rat. Boss are great pedals but they suck your tone if daghan na kaayo naglinya because electronic man gud iyang switching pero if kabaw ka mu mod or mubuhat ug looper/switch pwede siya mahimong true bypass, unlike newer pedals karon that has DPDT or 3PDT switches, pero pedals like this are very expensive that's why they call it "Botique Pedals" most of these pedals are custom odered built by hand and it's through order basis, Pedals like Zvex pedals, Fulltone, Barber Electronics, T.C. Electronics or pedals with vaccum tubes inside them like Tonebone Classic or Trimode or B.K. Butler Tube Driver dagahn gyud kaayong choices when it comes to dirt boxes bai. You could also go for modded Boss pedals if naa kay relative sa states pwede ka papalit ug modded Boss pedals by Robert Keeley (Vai uses a keeley modded DS-1) http://www.robertkeeley.com , or Analogman http://www.analogman.com , or you can Mod it yourself if kabaw ka ug electronics, reseach lang sa internet naay daghan diagram specially "Keeley Mods". Pwede sad ka mu do-it-your-own just order a kit from websites like these http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/. Anyway if you need more info go to manufacturers website or http://www.mucisiansfriend.com for sounclips sa pedals and http://www.HarmonyCentral.com for reviews or just Google it nalang. hehehe by the way if your looking for guitars, effects and accesories, you could try the Buy-and Sell forum at http://www.philmusic.com/talk/board/ or yupangco website forum http://www.yupangco.com/phpBB/ just register lang manila based lang ni siya pero some of the gear I have mostly comes from this forums.

ako ganahan na efx as always kanang :

1. waterglass droos
    2. airport screech
    3. rainfall

basta kani na gani ang timpla sa guitara na akong madungog, mura kog mulutaw sa hangin.

Oh by the way tone is the hands or fingers! watch the video and you'll see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOyEw9bT8yQ

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast