Question Need Help Plan to by an ASUS 7" laptop

mga bai maayong adlaw sa inyo tanan.. just like to ask if ok ba ang 7" asus laptop with regards to quality and performance? pls help me discover the disadvantage and advantages of this laptop.. thank you very much in advance..

first thing you need to do is to assess your current needs... and if you want and have the capacity to do so, you can even assess your needs beyond the current so that you'll know exactly what equipment to invest on...

if you just need a mobile computer that you'll probably be bringing everyday to do very basic things like browse the net and do some documentations, then this might be the right equipment for you...

when i bought my mobile pc, the asus eee also came to my mind... but i needed a machine that could bring me more than just simple browsing and documentation... I needed an equipment that could also cater to my gaming and entertainment needs but still remain mobile... with this, i decided i needed a machine with 14" screen size... also i wanted this machine to last at least 5 years if i wanted to... i also had to consider my budget of course... all in all, i bought an acer aspire with turion x2 proc, 8400G graphics card, 1g ram (upgraded to 2g for vista), dolby digital speakers and 160hd... now i'm working, playing COD4 and DOTA, watch movies, play mp3s and pretty much everything i need and want from the machine... cost me around PHP 55,000 last august and i'm very satisfied with it except for acer's NON-EXISTENT after sales support... too bad dell wasn't in cebu back then... but hey, dell will soon be on SM north wing so that should also give you a heads up...

meming tanx for the info... yah your right i have to know what really gadget i should buy in regards with my current needs...

yup, if your just going to browse the net then why spend on an expensive lappy when you can have the asus eee PC. hehehe. but if your going to do anything other than surfing then better get a more powerful lappy.
    Last edited by spookey; 05-27-2008 at 04:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    bro, depende jud ni sa imo needs...
    if you're always on the go, ASUS Eee PC is right for you. I mean, you're always travelling, jumping from place to place or you're a student and all you need is browsing the net, making projects (like editing docs or speadsheets) and a little fun. Pero if naa raka sa inyo then you want games, upgradable hardware and much more fun, ayaw nlang ani...

@MeMing, nice reply, very well said.

@all eeepc user/owner :

mag plug nya ka ko diri sa upcoming meet and greet with asus eee users na naa diri sa cebu. if you know of anyone who has an asus eee, kindly notify him/her na naay upcoming meet and greet karon 12 June 2008. we're still going to finalize date and time
    Contact Number: 09176311604
    Contact Person mam cathy / cebukitty

you can mention my name : infoseeker
    its all about... tips, info etc on EEEPC

thanks

C.I.A. Platinum Member carmicael's Avatar
    the ASUS eee is a toy, or a notebook, literally.

9.    Advertisement