Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default RC DRIFTERS : What's ur set up and where to drift aside speedway?

my friend is going to give his RC ( havent seen it yet ) to me :mrgreen:

and im planning to set-it-up for drifting

any advise?.. for starter in RC Drifitng

Default Re: Drifting using ur RC toy'z

first of all, is it R/C radio controlled or remote controlled? radio controlled is kit wheras remote controlled is the one you can buy in toy stores

a stock RC kit will drift easily. whereas, if you apply modifications, it wont drift anymore (kay stable na). wala man na drifting sa RC bai. sa initial D ra hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by noelting
    a stock RC kit will drift easily. whereas, if you apply modifications, it wont drift anymore (kay stable na). wala man na drifting sa RC bai. sa initial D ra hehehehe
    Yokomo offers drift R/C kits.

Quote Originally Posted by noelting
    sos... 80's pa cguro imo knowledge sa RC ka daghan mga R/C Drifitng Videos sa YouTube

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mykelchua
    first of all, is it R/C radio controlled or remote controlled? radio controlled is kit wheras remote controlled is the one you can buy in toy stores
    Unsa man difference anang Radio Controlled og Remote Controlled wen it comes to specification?

radio controlled cars bai are the ones that come as hobby kits. Kanang built it your own kits or sometimes in RTRs. Ang difference is that you can tune up the radio controlled cars while the remote controlled ones dili gyud nimo ma set up for racing purposes. Ang radio controlled sad runs on separate Reciever and has servos while the remote controlled kay running on a board nya ang steering nya is direct motor driven

Ask lang ko ha... unsa man nindot for the starter's. I mean what brand, kind of cars which Starters normally buys?... Any idea how much pud ni?

I would like to have this one, i'm really interested with this kind of hobby. Although i already have some Remote Controlled Cars ha...

it depends bro kung asa ka Electric ba or Gas. maypa if you wanna chat about this my ym id is michael_a02

Drifting is here. if you want to see it in action check out the ultimate hobby track kay nag test mi ug drifting didto.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast