Page 1 of 749 123411 ... LastLast

Default All about NOYNOY AQUINO

With my candidate Gibo conceding defeat, I therefore welcome our new president of the Republic of the Phillippines. WELCOME MR. PRESIDENT NOYNOY AQUINO! This will be start of a brand new day for the country in your stewardship. May you be a model president as the rest of the people have hoped for. A few things which the ordinary people that wants you to accomplish in your first 100 days of office.

1. Good bye Luisita. This is what you have promised during your campaign.
    2. Prosecution of those who robbed the public coffers. No witchhunt please that leads to nowhere and resulting to not even one ever served jail time. (When your mom rose to power I thought some of the Marcoses would get jailed.)
    3. Seek unity otherwise some of the coup happy members of our society will always try their luck.
    4. You may not have gotten the full votes of the Cebuano constituency, but a sizable portion of the Cebuano population supported you. GMA has poured projects in Cebu so the Cebuanos hope you will sustain the development.

Last but not the least. Get married so you will have a First Lady.
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 05-19-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Regarding number 1, I expect critics of Noy2x to dissect his Hacienda Luisita issue. PGMA might dip his finger into this issue. What a circus.

Quote Originally Posted by godwhacker View Post
    now that you've mentioned it, i do believe we never had a president who got married while still serving his term. imagine the buzz it would generate. they could declare it a national day of celebration and make it a holiday. that would be nice.

ms. shalani soledad would be one pretty bride, don't you think? i think so. a monique lhuillier wedding gown perhaps? kris' involvement should be kept to a minimum if possible. i'm getting ahead of myself

Quote Originally Posted by devnull View Post
    now that you've mentioned it, i do believe we never had a president who got married while still serving his term. imagine the buzz it would generate. they could declare it a national day of celebration and make it a holiday. that would be nice.

ms. shalani soledad would be one pretty bride, don't you think? i think so. a monique lhuillier wedding gown perhaps? kris' involvement should be kept to a minimum if possible. i'm getting ahead of myself
    WTF! unahon sa nato problema sa pilipinas oi...

daghan kaaung mga bata sa dalan nga rugby ray kina-on!!

He is the first single Philippine president and second in the entire world.
    The family as the basic foundation of society should be his first priority, to have his own.

It would have been the pride of Filipinos... and Filipinas if for once we had a hot first lady with Nikki Teodoro.

Quote Originally Posted by killallpolitician View Post

Maka-on diay nang rugby? As far as I know, makamatay man na ug kung kaonon.

For so long this is the only time that i have been ever more optimistic for our future.

for the majority of the filipino people that voted for noynoy and the rest let us work all together. we owe it to ourselves and we all deserve to have a country that we can be proud of.

even Gordon,Villar,Gibo already conceded and accepted there defeat openly and with great humility and vowed ther support to the winner. why cant their supporters do the same?

I'm saddened by the defeat of my candidate, but it was expected afterall. Though i don't like the character of Noynoy, we are forced to support him because he has the legitimate will of the people. My candidate conceded nobly therefore i should do the same. BUT, I will be critical of him from now until the next president will be elected.

Quote Originally Posted by killallpolitician View Post

relax lang bro. i was just being philosophical.

if i may ask, what exactly was in the post that ignited such passionate cry of WTF? did you deduce that if such a wedding were to occur the government would grind to a halt? that everything else would take a backseat? that perhaps they'll spend a lavish sum of taxpayers money on it? well if all of that happens i'll scream WTF with you. as passionate as the cry of balintawak. until then let's just inform/scold the irresponsible, negligent parents of these rugby boys you speak of & perhaps report them to dswd.

we don't even know yet if ms. soledad will say yes

1. Good bye Luisita. This is what you have promised during your campaign.
    i just saw his press release a few hours ago, he said ang mga beneficiaries na sa luisita ang mag sabot2 regarding the division of the land in luisita... so it means gihatag na niya... but im not sure. ha kay kajut ra nako nakita ang interview.

2. Prosecution of those who robbed the public coffers. No witchhunt please that leads to nowhere and resulting to not even one ever served jail time. (When your mom rose to power I thought some of the Marcoses would get jailed.)
    he also addressed this issue during the press release, although vague pa kaayo, murag iya priority is to review those midnight deals (appointments) made by the current administration kay according to his interview, those temporary appointments could become permanent if dili nya i review dayon.

3. Seek unity otherwise some of the coup happy members of our society will always try their luck.
    mao lang ni ang hadlok, i think he should review and re-evaluate the afp asap, but its not an easy task. naa jud matamakan ana.

4. You may not have gotten the full votes of the Cebuano constituency, but a sizable portion of the Cebuano population supported you. GMA has poured projects in Cebu so the Cebuanos hope you will sustain the development.
    i think cebu would be okay ^_^ daghan man kwarta ang cebu

mas ok siguro nga walay asawa para walay mu dikta (except si kris haha jk jk jk)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 749 123411 ... LastLast