Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Ngano man jud ingon ani ang gugma????

guys and gals... ngano man jud nga kung kanus-a ka sure na kaau ka sa isa ka tao, cya pa ang mo guba sa imo as a person? nga niabot nka to the point nga you almost killed yourself para lang mawala ang pain nga imo g feel, unya murag baliwala ra nya? unya bisan gibuhat na nmo tanan para ma prove lang nmo nga wala ka namakak niya? nga wala man ta ka nagbinuang niya? i need your thoughts on these guys and gals...

Quote Originally Posted by nitesky View Post
    guys and gals... ngano man jud nga kung kanus-a ka sure na kaau ka sa isa ka tao, cya pa ang mo guba sa imo as a person? nga niabot nka to the point nga you almost killed yourself para lang mawala ang pain nga imo g feel, unya murag baliwala ra nya? unya bisan gibuhat na nmo tanan para ma prove lang nmo nga wala ka namakak niya? nga wala man ta ka nagbinuang niya? i need your thoughts on these guys and gals...
    hi nitesky. i'm sad to hear about your experience.. you really can't control a man's will. that's a fact. but you can change your perspective. life is not that tough but there are things that are really not just meant for you. anyway, you can try your best to get something but if it's really for you then that will happen. don't worry, there are really many questions in life, especially regarding love. your situation hurts but i think you should keep pressing on. your world doesn't go around with the one that you love alone. no matter what, you need to move on in life.. keep rising everytime you fall. if you think that you have done your best in proving to him/her that you really are sincere, maybe you should just go with the flow. you wouldn't get that disappointed if you know deep inside what you did for the best of both of you. i've been through that experience too. but that's life.. we cannot put a question mark where God has put a period. don't lose hope. God bless my dear friend..

Quote Originally Posted by meimei16069 View Post
    hi nitesky. i'm sad to hear about your experience.. you really can't control a man's will. that's a fact. but you can change your perspective. life is not that tough but there are things that are really not just meant for you. anyway, you can try your best to get something but if it's really for you then that will happen. don't worry, there are really many questions in life, especially regarding love. your situation hurts but i think you should keep pressing on. your world doesn't go around with the one that you love alone. no matter what, you need to move on in life.. keep rising everytime you fall. if you think that you have done your best in proving to him/her that you really are sincere, maybe you should just go with the flow. you wouldn't get that disappointed if you know deep inside what you did for the best of both of you. i've been through that experience too. but that's life.. we cannot put a question mark where God has put a period. don't lose hope. God bless my dear friend..
    Thanks mei... i know nga i cant have him i was just so disappointed nga of all people ngano cya pa man? its like my life was literally taken away from me. i was just so disappointed at myself ngano ako cya ghatagan sa tanan.. now i ended up good as dead... T_T paet jud kaau... hahay...

mao na gi tawag ug nganong magpakabuang sa gugma.. its makes you think why are some people so lucky with love and you dli.. probably you need to change on how to look at love.. change is what you need... look for someone else..

hmm..common problem of the heart..been there, done that..ok rana..its good you have experienced it and LEARN from it..ayaw pakabuang..imo gihatag tanan pero padong ra sa wala..that's life..you win some, you lose some..you cannot control all aspects of your life..

i know how hard it is to be in that situation..just let it go..turn to God if you must..never blame Him, for He has the reason and the cure for all the pain in the world..

Quote Originally Posted by chemhakz1025 View Post
    hmm..common problem of the heart..been there, done that..ok rana..its good you have experienced it and LEARN from it..ayaw pakabuang..imo gihatag tanan pero padong ra sa wala..that's life..you win some, you lose some..you cannot control all aspects of your life..

i know how hard it is to be in that situation..just let it go..turn to God if you must..never blame Him, for He has the reason and the cure for all the pain in the world..
    i never blamed God for what happened... ^_^ in fact cge lang gani ko talk nya nga to help me get through this... ^_^

Lisod jud na specially kung first serious love nimo...mura makaingon jud ka ana "nganung ingani man ang gugma kasakit?"...Kaya ra nimo na. Ako sa una ingana pod but I always think nga makaya ra nako ni thats why I survived. Learn from your experience, next time around you can handle it already if it happens again...but I hope not. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by bonju View Post
    Lisod jud na specially kung first serious love nimo...mura makaingon jud ka ana "nganung ingani man ang gugma kasakit?"...Kaya ra nimo na. Ako sa una ingana pod but I always think nga makaya ra nako ni thats why I survived. Learn from your experience, next time around you can handle it already if it happens again...but I hope not. hehehe
    hmmm... actually he was the 3rd person nga serious ko and it never felt this painful before... i know makaya ni nko but for now, nitagam na ko.. hehehe ^_^

yay ka! kalma lang mo oi! naa pa gani ko diri o! hhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by yolskai View Post
    yay ka! kalma lang mo oi! naa pa gani ko diri o! hhahaha
    calm ra ko yolskai.. hehehe.... cge unsa man imo masulti pre? ^_^

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast