Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default anybody can advise me on Juvio, planning to join unta but skeptic hehe

hello everyone, I need advise on juvio before I will join. I just want to know mga feedbacks, pros and cons on joining this kind of marketing business......TABANG PLZZZ....enlighten my shallow understandingÂ*

Default Re: anybody can advise me on Juvio, planning to join unta but skeptic hehe

what are the products? do you think they are sellable? would you buy the products yourself? would you recommend the products? how do you make money out of it? do you make more money by "inviting" other people rather than selling the products themselves? do the products have a "continuous purchase" effect? or is it a one time deal. are there other competing products similar on the market today? do they have a competitive price?

ask yourself these questions and find out the answer from juvio themselves if you want then decide.

enjoy !

Default Re: anybody can advise me on Juvio, planning to join unta but skeptic hehe

to be sure. dont go into those similar biz ops. wala pay labad.

@mrpooh

actually chocomai is correct
    if you want to join something like JUVIO
    you have to know more about the products
    it's even better if you do something that sells itself
    just by the mention of the products.

also check the marketing plan
    if it'll sustain market saturation (when you can't invite anyone to join anymore)

you really have to do a lot of researching and listening.
    there might be other MLMs that you would also like to listen to
    aside from JUVIO, which could offer you a better marketing plan
    and more branded products.

hello

juvio is greate kung syempre maayo ka sa sales talk more and mo market ug tao but there is now a latest one competition of juvio

unsaman latest competition sa juvio?

check this out mga people basin ma catch sa inyong attention >>>>

kani sakto na ni >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> www.website.ws/shares

Hey

Juvio.. is not a typical Networking business...it is a homebase business.. most sa amo clients is not from philippines..actually d jud sayon ang juvio if nangita lng ka easy money.. JUvio is a long term business.it rewards only to those people who really work hard.. we don't just invite people.. we evaluate kong kinsa ang maka survive..talking about the products pang class a kau because we are on the TECH support...ANti aging and our new product line is apparrel..JUvio is a very big company . if you want to know more about the business learn from those who earn not from those people who were skeptical...you can visit our office at Pag Ibig Corporate WT Tower..11th floor. you can contact me in this number: 9217902207

Quote Originally Posted by overloaded

check this out mga people basin ma catch sa inyong attention >>>> www.webiste.ws/shares
    invalid sponsor username daw... oi?

www.website.ws/shares

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast