Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default best mobo for socket 754?

unsay nindot nga board sa para sa amd sempron2600+ and 2800+

Default Re: best mobo for socket 754?

msi, asus, dfi... mga nindot nga brand

fish, how about asrock for ds kind of processors? k8upgrade to be specific.

Any brand will do, but it would be good if you'll chose those brands fish mentioned. What's important is the chipset of the board, nForce3/nForce4/nForce410 based motherboards will be a good bet.

For Asrock motherboards there pretty okay, I've been using K8Upgrade-NF3 for a while it's quite stable and a good overclocker too. I will definitely recommend that board for you...

Here are some links.

http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwb/ulti...c/30/4794.html
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=46839.50

k8upgrade is a pretty descent mobo... just check the reviews.... if you're for practicality, then go for it.

mga bro thanks jud kaayo! ask nsad ko lain ha. pasensya lng jud mo mga bro. Unsa particular model sa MSI nga nvdia nforce3 ang chipset nya naay built in nga video?

I think wala may NF3 nga naay onboard nga video. You might wanna check NF410/430 though with onboard 6100/6150 video adapter respectively, I think there is an available MSI mobo using that chipset at PCX, you might also wanna check other brands like Asrock, Biostar or Foxconn they have produced decent motherboards on that chipset as well. Try searching the web for reviews and forums.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus_aurelius
    I think wala may NF3 nga naay onboard nga video. You might wanna check NF410/430 though with onboard 6100/6150 video adapter respectively, I think there is an available MSI mobo using that chipset at PCX, you might also wanna check other brands like Asrock, Biostar or Foxconn they have produced decent motherboards on that chipset as well. Try searching the web for reviews and forums.

thanks bro! what if 6100 ako pares sa sempron 2800+ dli ba ko magmahay ani o mangita nlang jud ko ug nf3 nya buy ko ug video card? pro mas advantage man jud tngale kng naay on board nga video dba?

kato nalang msi nga naay agp ug pci-e nga slot... naa available sa pcx. that is if your still using an agp videocard, and would want to upgrade sometime in the future.

Sakto si fish bro, mas future prof ang nf410/6100 nga chipset since it has PCI-E nga slot for PCI-E video cards. Actually the price for NF3 boards against NF410 boards are almost the same the fact that NF410 boards has a built in video card, PCI-E, and support for SATA-II. If your not really a hardcore gamer the onboard video apdapter 6100 will serve you well, I'm presently using 6100K8MB-RS motherboard, I like it better than my previos NF3 board with Gforce 5500. Good luck with your buy.

By the way the only con I see for the 6100 setup is the overclockability of the system, before with my Asrock NF3 Upgrade I was able to reach 2.3ghz with my Sempron 2500 rock stable, but with my new board 6100K8MB-RS using he same Processor I could only reach 1.95ghz the highest (I guess the onboard video is the limiting factor, I believe I could reach higher clockspeed if I'll use a Video Card.)

And if you decided to buy a NF3 board, you might wanna consider a NF4 boards, since it supports PCI-E slots and a newer logic core than NF3.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast