Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default ARE WE LEFT WITH NO CHOICE??

there are millions of millions of filipinos yet we cant think of a better person to lead the country.

y do we have to end up with some SUPERSTAR.tv stars, worst SEXY STARS

dont you think this phenomenon shud be answered?

WHATS YOUR OPINION ON THISÂ*

Default Re: ARE WE LEFT WITH NO CHOICE??

education system! the masa thing! POVERTY!

do i need to explain more?

Quote Originally Posted by dead_soul
    education system! the masa thing! POVERTY!

do i need to explain more?

how can we address this?

i think the country needs a BIG BANG para mabukolan yung mga tao (politicians and filipinos) na dapat magising silang lahat! poverty is there to solve and what we need is a MIND SET for us to think that there's always hope for the country!

just like what happened in JAPAn after the bombing! di ba if you were the japanese you would probably say na patay! wala nang pag asa umangat yung bansa BUT instead they were sooo united and become one of the super powers!

another thing that caused this division and why we are so not united because also of our country being an archipelago. it would probably different if our land is one and not divided. there might another story for our country. right?

there are many factors to consider para tayo umangat and i believe that we should start it on our mind and then on ourselves and then to the people. WALANG REKLAMO! if there would be somebody who's got a different mindset.... he / she would be left behind and alone for everybody is united and ready to go for the goals and everything.

the thing is we are sooo divided and sooo rotten minded and we dont have anything to do but to BAD MOUTH and ALWAYS MAKING REKLAMO and so hard to please like hell! PRIDE ALSO IS ONE THING!

Tungod ra sab ni sa mga intellectual people kono nga ang gigamit ra sa ilang utok ang pagpadatu ra sab sa ilang kaugalingon...

I believe the problems our country is facing today cannot be solved readily. We are still in the shadow of the harsh years of Marcos' martial regime. Our hope lies in the next generations. Therefore value education is vital for every Filipino child, we must do what we can. I can only speak for myself that I'm working on a project that could help. I encourage all of you to contribute to projects that you believe will educate the young to become better citizens of this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by diemjudilla
    I believe the problems our country is facing today cannot be solved readily.Â* We are still in the shadow of the harsh years of Marcos' martial regime.Â* Our hope lies in the next generations.Â* Therefore value education is vital for every Filipino child, we must do what we can.Â* I can only speak for myself that I'm working on a project that could help.Â* I encourage all of you to contribute to projects that you believe will educate the young to become better citizens of this nation.

educate them on the things that are not usually taught to some schools. such as politics, *** and stuffs (forgot to name a few). change the way we teach our children and focus on an area of specialization.

japanese can do that, why cant we?

alter the american education system that was being put up for the past decades and has proven in accurate and ineffective.

We need a change, a definite change. And this change is not address for our leaders but to our hearts and mind. A definite change should start within us.

there are still a lot of choices.. thing is, we do not know, or intentionally do not make the right choice.

Meron, kung pwede lang ta patawag sa USAF na padaa ug MOAB para itagak na sa mga ulo sa mga pulitikong k*gw*ng

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast