Page 1 of 97 123411 ... LastLast

Default wedding packages

does anybody know here where I can find excellent wedding packages here in Cebu?

thanks to odik lara for these wonderful photos... and i did the layout myself (wink, wink!)

Default wedding packages

Aitech :arrow: -- I'm planning to have my wedding also by next year and as earlier as now i started making my supplier lists. For your requirement/s try to inquire this wedding planner & coordinator/s here in Cebu. So far from 7 lists, i have rcvd only 4 interested parties (sila ra ang ni reply)

celebrations by design c/o Ms. Ross clbr8bydsgn@emailaccount.com ; rossie_engwa@hotmail.com

so far they are my priority right now. I like their package and she's very accomodating and nice. You can present to her what is your wedding requirements, reception and etc. 'coz their package depends on your budget and requirements.

Weddingsatwork c/o Ms. Cherry weddingworks@consultant.com
    I ddnt got her package yet but she promised to send it after Holy week

JoyfulWedding-SM Cebu c/o Ms. Esmie Yap esmieyap@yahoo.com
    Have already their package but quite expensive

I forgot the other one, let me just check this P.M and give it to you.

When you're planning to have your wedding?? Goodluck and Best wishes...

Share nman if you have their replies...

Default wedding packages

aitech = :arrow: Wow!! we have almost same plan for the venue. Actually if we have to go for a GARDEN Wedding Montebello, Watertfront and Cafe Orchidia & Chateu de Busay are the choices. If it is for INDOOR, Cafe Laguna-Ayala would be the place for it.

Good for you 'coz you have the expertise for the stuff of this occasion. I would be happy if you could share to me some of those What are your field of expertise when it comes to designing??

At first im thinking of doing it with my own however, I dont have an ample time for the preparation (currently im out of Cebu) which I knew would demand most of my time. I would rather have it thru a Wedding Planner for a hassle & stress free preparation. Actually I was once a wedding planner to my several friends wedding & that gives me enough ideas for the preparation and most esp. have familiar contacts for a cheaper but quality suppliers.

Thanks for sharing info's here....

Default wedding packages

when is your wedding by the wayim also planning ours...im having it in cebu and im out of the country.we only have a month to prepare.i really don't knw where to find the best venues and the people that i could hire to do my wedding stuff. the place i kinda like that i saw in the internet is shangrilla bt its expensive...pls give me some advice & ideas...thanx daan!!!

Default wedding packages

Quote Originally Posted by twalalyn
    when is your wedding by the wayim also planning ours...im having it in cebu and im out of the country.we only have a month to prepare.i really don't knw where to find the best venues and the people that i could hire to do my wedding stuff. the place i kinda like that i saw in the internet is shangrilla bt its expensive...pls give me some advice & ideas...thanx daan!!!
    Hey please read my second reply...It's all there! You can contact those names mentioned.

Mine will be next year summer i hope!!

Goodluck!!

Default wedding packages

Hey guys...I attended a birthday party held at Ayala Park Tower 1 Social Hall, wonderful venue out there for a wedding reception only, it can accommodate 50-75 guests I think.

Default wedding packages

aitech :arrow: Nice to hear that info however i cant' go for that venue i guess as you said it can accomodate only from 50-75 guests. My expected guests are 150-200..Anyhow please share their contact nos. for our future reference nalang. Kinsa nag cater nila?? How much is the venue fee/s?

Default wedding packages

advice to those who'll tie the knot

a wedding planner is recommended.

expect the worst during your wedding day.

no matter how prepared u are especially the bride, please hide ur sapot during that day.
    naay sapot kay na late ang bridesmaid for make up, ang make up artist not on time, ang bouquet nadugay ug deliver and etc.

learn how to smile during your wedding bisag naay hitch.
    i tell u there's no perfect wedding sa akong na experience for more than 2 decades.

the best thing the bride will do is FORGET ALL THE HASSLE U'LL ENCOUNTER AND LEARN HOW TO SMILE when problems occur.

remember once nga sapot ka sa imong wedding na capture na sa film ug video.

AGAIN NO MATTER HOW PREPARED U R LEARN HOW TO SMILE!
    ]
    I assure u that pamaolan inyong aping uh human but worth cause it's once in a LIFETIME AFFAIR.

Default wedding packages

first things first: get a good wedding planner... if you have one... you have about 90% of your problems solved fees usually starts around 10k and up

if you need one.. i can recommend someone.. she was the wedding planner for my sister also originally a garden wedding at montebello.. unfortunately it rained the whole day so the reception was held at the celebrity ballroom.

Default Re: wedding packages

Quote Originally Posted by aitech
    does anybody know here where I can find excellent wedding packages here in Cebu?
    send me a PM.. maybe i can help you out with this. ive got friends who can give you a good offer..
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 97 123411 ... LastLast