Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My long time ago Hero

I've been watching this cool hero in my early years.

Althogh the effects are lame its still way cool. I like it way better than the new Masked Rider Ryuki series. hehehe. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7oTx...r%20black%20rx

anybody here got the complete episodes. hehe.

Default Re: My long time ago Hero

my god!! hes the coolest mask rider..*(RIDER KICK!!)* and of course the first... and Ryuki sux...nindot lang ilang mga costume.. imo... bati grapix.. murag soap opera..

nice kaau ang iyang upgraded nga motor katong white ug iyang auto nga murag dinosaur.....

nostalgia....

and as for the eps.. murag lisud2x na pangitaon.. kay murag medyo karaan na gyud ni...

Some are found on youtube.com.

Key words "masked rider black RX"

You can find some great episodes and some sequential episodes.

I liked this old Masked Rider when he transoforms to Metal and katong murag tubig na form.
    Hehe.
    I even got the game on dreamcast console. Well all the cast of ole' jap heroes including Masked Rider and other heroes are in the game where you can use any of them just like the Super Robot Wars Series.

Dragon ball jud ko naabot nalang gud na ug Dragonball Z and GT hehe.. idol jud Son Gokou

Quote Originally Posted by JuRa^
    Dragon ball jud ko naabot nalang gud na ug Dragonball Z and GT hehe.. idol jud Son GokouĀ*
    ngek.. it not about your long time hero mam.. its about Masked Rider Black bieng his long timed hero..

mo harm done.. peace..

mask rider black was the first in the series of masked riders to have no scarf!!!! also black is the first masked rider we see on philippine tv (but lotsa kamen riders already existed on japanese tv long before we were born)

the new bike was named road sector( the one that can make glass shields on the side of the bike), the old bike was battle-hopper(looks like a grasshopper with red eyes)

Ryuki just has soo many bulky armor stuff (styrofoam) heheheh, mas nindot mo acrobatics si kamen rider black!!

RIDER CHANGE!!!!!!

yup... cya ang pina ka nice ug steping if mag transform cya.. "rider change" w/matching kurog2x sa kamot..

kinsa pd ganahan ni SHAIDER dire? sakto ba ang spelling? hehehe....hahay those were the days....tanaw tv tulo dayn laway...hehehe

payter ana shaider... ang iya spaceship mhimo pusil...hehehehe
    ghilakan gud na nako na kita ko in.ana sa rositas nya d ko palitan ako mama

heheh, shaider is cool, classic superhero in styrofoam too.

BLUE HAWK!!!! nindot iyang motor. hehehe, iya pud sidekick si Annie pang 80's beauty.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast