Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Wedding Venues/Reception

Pls suggest good wedding venues/receptions, spacious, good ambiance, great food and services within Cebu City area

Guyz i need your feedback for Cebu Grand Convention Center in Lahug. I've been there since our College Ring Hop (199 How was it now in terms of food and the place? Is it still conducive for wedding occasion

try montebello hotel at the back of country mall, very nice place

Kita na ka ug venue pra sa imo Unsa man imo feedback about this CGCC??

how can i ever forget Cafe Laguna? check this out!
    http://www.cafelaguna.com
    its the best in town for indoor receptions....

some says food at Patio Isabel in banilad taste good!

grand convention & laguna garden are good.

maybe you'd also like to check out alta vista or you can also try city sports or chateau de busay (very romantic) . all these are great venues and offer superb food!

Quote Originally Posted by raleigh_joan
    grand convention & laguna garden are good.
    maybe you'd also like to check out alta vista or you can also try city sports or chateau de busay (very romantic) . all these are great venues and offer superb food!
    Thanks alot!! Chateau de Busay was part of our list before..as to Alta vista and City Sports only members are allowed to use the facilities and unfortunately we are not

Quote Originally Posted by aitech
    some says food at Patio Isabel in banilad taste good!
    how can i ever forget Cafe Laguna? check this out!
    http://www.cafelaguna.com its the best in town for indoor receptions....
    Cafe Laguna yeah that's true pero murag overrated na 'coz almost all our family gatherings and cousins wedding were held then..Patio Isabel just heard it though...

Quote Originally Posted by samokan
    try montebello hotel at the back of country mall, very nice place
    Montebello was our first choice then when we plan of having a garden wedding but we decided to do it in indoor venue due to the month of June as we all know the "Ting-ULAN" season.

Peeps i need to know more feedbacks about this place CGCC.... :idea:

My reception for my wedding on Jan 29 , 2005 will be at MONTEBELLO VILLA HOTELS and RESTAURANT for the reason of affordable and very relaxing environment wether indoor or outdoor .

I apologized if ever naay di ganahan ani but I suggested to my wife that Cafe Laguna mi though I did not succeed for Cafe Laguna is too " PANG MASA " w/c you dont want that in your once in a lifetime wedding though I love their PAELLA very much .

WATERFRONT is good in terms of food but they are fully booked thats why I did not make it as my first choie . Never ever go to PLANTATION BAY for catering purposes on any occasion , not to demoralized them or ruin their integrity but i'll be damn !! Mahal pa kaau , no customer service and most of all choices of food sucks !!
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    My reception for my wedding on Jan 29 , 2005 will be at MONTEBELLO VILLA HOTELS and RESTAURANT for the reason of affordable and very relaxing environment wether indoor or outdoor .
    Wow Congrats springfield Jan 2005 is fast approaching..But just thought of sharing..My closed friend just shared to me that MONTEBELLO is only nice and good in pictures in terms of the garden venue.. and take note "daghan daw insects sa ila garden"...so that's made me discouraged...but yeah i have to agree that value wise they're good but not sure of the food...R u having it in indoor or outdoor?? Kung indoor i hope lang na wla na insects na mamaak sa inyo mga guests..

I apologized if ever naay di ganahan ani but I suggested to my wife that Cafe Laguna mi though I did not succeed for Cafe Laguna is too " PANG MASA " w/c you dont want that in your once in a lifetime wedding though I love their PAELLA very much .
    I have to agree that this place is very "pang-masa" but we can't deny the fact that their food is superb great!!

WATERFRONT is good in terms of food but they are fully booked thats why I did not make it as my first choie . Never ever go to PLANTATION BAY for catering purposes on any occasion , not to demoralized them or ruin their integrity but i'll be damn !! Mahal pa kaau , no customer service and most of all choices of food sucks !!
    It's only from u I've heard that WATERFRONT food is good..'coz most of the feedbacks and my personal testimony of course na wla jud lami ila food aside from being expensive..I think what is good from WATERFRONT is only their luxurious and known venue.

PLANTATION BAY- No comment..Pwerte jud mahala dha....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast