Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Who is/was the most terror teacher in your school?

Well i think it was Teacher Al, his from Arellano University main campus..He was so strict and if your late in just 1 minute we don't bother to attend to his class anymore.

how sadistic... ^^

c father of correct thinking daw!!!! c allego ambot unsa ya first name basta logic na subj ya handle sa cdu hehehe cge lang pamalikas hahaha pero g.pasar jpn ko :P

Quote Originally Posted by constance22 View Post
    Well i think it was Teacher Al, his from Arellano University main campus..He was so strict and if your late in just 1 minute we don't bother to attend to his class anymore.
    onsa mani college.highschool or elementary or bisan asa ani sis

Quote Originally Posted by constance22 View Post
    i think attendance policies are unfair. i have this friend who's a former dean of our college and he said students should have all the right in the world to be absent, late or whatever, it's his/her choice. as long as he complies to the requirements: exams or reports and projects, he can do whatever he likes...

i don't understand why teachers think it's an insult to them if people don't come to their class. personally, for me, i won't attend a class because i just don't want to or i woke up late or i felt lazy, and it's got nothing to do with the teacher. lolx

on topic, terror teachers can sometimes be an advantage esp if a subject is hard, you'll be forced to study and you'll actually learn sumthing, so they can be nice, or maybe they're just miserable old geezers who want to rub their misery on us.

in my time sa USC TC... MR. Sabellon, ReEd teacher. May his sould rest in peace. Magsige lang ug pamalikas namo.

my grade 1 teacher. sakit kay akung dunggan before kai mangusi, nasamad gud
    suko kay ako papa ato.

Blog Entries
    I won't name names lang k kulatings Nya ta.

Grade 8-10, our Math teacher who gets mad all the time, that's why I never developed any
    love for numbers since I always hang out in the rest room to whilst away the time lols

Speech teacher in High School, she's very perfectionist and she terrifies me so much... Good
    thing though, learned a lot from her in terms of communication and stage presence... Char

MedTech years
    - our Pol Sci teacher whom I'm having a hard time understanding her logic in the topics at
    hand then she would hold a grudge at those students who she doesn't like faetz
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

In USC TC, si Sir Cabatingan. Karon kay dli naman siya Chair murag okay-okay na siya. Sauna kay mahadlok jud ko niya mutan.aw. haha

si ________________________ .......iya gibunalan ang akong kamot kay wala koy assignment.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast