Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Network Marketing Business: What the public should know?

:8O: Let's speak out what we think about Network Marketing Business, so the public may know. And what the public should know. What do you think?

it's good if your a 100% networker, but if not.
    most end in failures.

Default network

i think networking in its real sense is a good marketing strategy. just like delegation, it saves you effort and time. but then it really depends on what kind of business you are in, it's visions and what it is really up to. some are just taking advantage of the scheme or maybe hitching the bandwagon. my advice before plunging into networking business is that you should study first the real motive of the business that has networking strategy coz you might end really tangled up.
    remember, not all business that has good strategy is good business.

Default agree

agree with you abat, just to add a bit more.
    network marketing is just a vehicle of doing the business, eg. like traditional business or franchising is just a vehicle. so what is the difference it's the capital and system coz the effort should be there of all the 3.
    So what to look for in a company, for me, the stability of the company, like is it still there after 10 years or so, how much is the payout to each member, does it have a equal opportunities of earnings (not just the top get rich), the support from the members is very important and the products and services that the company is selling, will it work, is it easy to use, will the product speak for it self (i don't need to convince people to buy, they will just buy it bcoz it's very good).

Default benz

benz hi, how are you na there, so when are you comming back home, lami man kuno kaon diha, said beor. so how's your work there?

regarding your statement "it's good if your a 100% networker, but if not.
    most end in failures." do you mean fulltime networker? if so, i agree, but if you just know your company you will shift from part time to full time networker coz there is no reason not to, coz of the earning if you give it a serious 2-3 yrs i think you'll be fulltime by that time coz i believe you'll have more that what your getting from you job. So it's really up to you if you want it or not.

Rich people (gas station, tv station, malls etc.) look for networks the rest look for jobs.

if you want to know more just pm me.

For me networking is the best way to earn big big income. Just think of the company you working with. Did that company give you 480,000 a month or more? No right? If you are only employed al you got is UTANG. But in networking you can get as much as 1 million a month.

Elite Member Platinum Member gregggy_ph's Avatar

sus..pyramiding na naman..

yo! my man, pyramiding is different sa Networking. Kabalo baka sa imong gi sulti?

Blog Entries

the essence is the same BADDOG2003.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

when the market gets saturated, the system will crash or will die a natural death.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast