Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Okay raba 8-10hrs everyday gamiton ang netbook?

I am planning to buy an Asus Eee pc 1015pem on my next paycheck and I am going to use it for my homebased job which is basically about updating websites, excel formatting, and calling some foreign clients so I don't basically need a high end laptop or pc for this job, right? My job requires me 8-10hours monday to fridays. My purpose is just only for this work and so that madala ra pud nako everytime mag out of town ko or muuli ka sa province. So okay ra ba gamiton kani nga netbook for 8-10 hours monday to friday? Dili kaha ni maguba dayon? Mahadlok man gud ko ky basin 1 month ra, guba dayon. If so, unsa inyo masuggest nga laing notebook or netbook para nako? Para nako man gud ug sa akong mga naresearch, pyter naman pud ning asus 1015pem nga netbook. Ambot lng unsa katinuud pud.

Default Re: Okay raba 8-10hrs everyday gamiton ang netbook?

One of the most prevalent problems with netbooks is Temperature, so if init imong workplace it might pose a problem.

How much money are you willing to spend on a laptop anyway? Maybe something with AMD's new Brazos platform would be the perfect thing.

paliti lang ug netbook cooler sir..

Budget is limited ra jud, cguro not more than 25k ky wa man ko nagtanaw sa performance gud, ang ako is convinience and for simple work lng jud mao asus eee pc 1015pem akong choice ky murag lig.on xa and that is why netbook akong gusto. Ang pangutana lang kung makasukol ba kaha ni ug 8-10 hours of usage from monday - friday with with my simple homebased job. Regarding sa workplace, dili aircon ang room but well ventilated man, ug naa pud electric fan. Hehe. And usa pud nako na purpose ky to lessen my electricy consumption. Dako man gud akong mabayran gamit akong pc.

Blog Entries

honest opinion. for a person who works mostly with "text", sooner or later the small fonts a 10" lcd can be painful sa imo mata in the long run. 8-10hrs on a computer is no joke,samot na on a very small screen. my brother is a technical writer and also have a eeepc w/ 9" lcd and bought a 17" lcd kai d jud madala mag tutok ug gamay na fonts.

sa imo usage, which is mostly text and on an 8-10hr basis, a desktop with larger screen will be benificial since u practically dont need the netbook in a mobile basis. mao lang lagi na u wont be able to bring it easily to another place.

yep, and i hate my wife's hp vivianne tam edition when we are out. (the keys layout are small and i hate typing on it).

if you have an existing pc then use that You have to love your eyes... working on the pc for 8-10hrs will strain your eyes on a 9inch screen vs a 22"

syempre convenience IS not part of the pc though... lisod dalaon pag mugawas...

palit nalang cooler kanang reliable ang brand not a cdr-king.

buy a branded cooler and if di kaaayo init imo workplace ok rana.

Naa naman ko desktop dire but kusog lagi mukaon ug kuryente, mao nidecide pud ko nga mupalit ug netbook to lessen my electricity bills and for convenience pud.

just get a good cooler bro

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast