Default We're Hiring!!! 2 positions available in Ayala Business Park. Web Developer & Graphic Designer

Front End Web Developer and Graphic Designer - HOUSE of IT

Responsibilities

• Develop company websites and/or brochures/advertisements
    • Hand-code websites and web applications based on mock-ups and photoshop designs.
    • Create modern front-end development and design techniques
    • Perform maintenance and bug fixes on small front-end issues and ensure websites efficiency through regular monitoring
    • Update and refresh existing designs for websites/brochures/advertisements when needed
    • Provide consultation about various aspects of the website/brochure/ads
    • Manage project timelines and deliver high-quality work on schedule

Requirements

• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
    • At least 2-3 years of professional web development or web designing
    • Strong experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and/or other relevant design tools.
    • Able to conduct testing and formulate strong recommendations
    • Good verbal and written English skills
    • Flexible and able to think out-of-the-box
    • Good eye for visual design sense and understanding of basic usability concepts;
    • Quick learner - self-motivated
    • Ability to work in a team and/or communicate well with web designers, and other web developers
    • Abreast with new developments in web development/web designs

Company Overview

We are an Australian BPO and Contact Center company with clients in Australia and other parts of the globe. Founded on the principles of providing superior professional expertise and comprehensive solutions for our clients complete IT needs, we offer a full range of IT development, implementation and maintenance services; including a secure and proficient network design, successful systems integration, effective project management and installation of technologies, right through to pro-active and reactive desktop support. We also support SEO, website designs, website hosting, and data entry, as well as internal projects to support our own growing business.

We are driven to make a mark with our passion and dedication to understand and address the needs of our clients and our colleagues.

As House of IT, our goal is to provide the best in world-class IT services to our clients, and empower our employees towards a satisfying job and stable career.

Graeme Rosendaal

House of I.T.
    E-mail:graemer@houseofit.com.au
    Web: www.houseofit.com.au

sir can i have an OJT here? im done with my OJT. i just need to have more exposure in web dev.

up for today.....

Are you still looking for a web developer sir ? Where could i send my resume?

5.    Advertisement