Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Kris Aquino VIP Treatment at CDO ‘Sendong’ Relief Operation True or False?

The president’s sister, Kris Aquino, is again top topic on social media, but for the wrong reason. A Facebook post about Kris Aquino’s alleged VIP treatment in the Cagayan de Oro relief operations is going viral.
    “A friend of mine who’s volunteering at ABS-CBN right now texted me. She said they were already at Consolacion to distribute the relief goods to the people, the people were already lining up, when suddenly they rerouted and went back to Balulang. The reason? Kris Aquino is there and they have to fetch her and go back to Consolacion so that she can also help.
    Imagine the faces of the people already waiting for the relief goods; All hungry and thirsty and still covered in mud and they all needed fresh clothes to change into…They were shocked to see the ABS-CBN trucks leaving. All they can do is watch and wait for them to come back again. That’s what my friend witnessed just a while ago.” (Source: Facebook)

How true is this?

Default Re: Kris Aquino VIP Treatment at CDO ‘Sendong’ Relief Operation True or False?

Quote Originally Posted by tinayko View Post
    The president’s sister, Kris Aquino, is again top topic on social media, but for the wrong reason. A Facebook post about Kris Aquino’s alleged VIP treatment in the Cagayan de Oro relief operations is going viral.
    “A friend of mine who’s volunteering at ABS-CBN right now texted me. She said they were already at Consolacion to distribute the relief goods to the people, the people were already lining up, when suddenly they rerouted and went back to Balulang. The reason? Kris Aquino is there and they have to fetch her and go back to Consolacion so that she can also help.
    Imagine the faces of the people already waiting for the relief goods; All hungry and thirsty and still covered in mud and they all needed fresh clothes to change into…They were shocked to see the ABS-CBN trucks leaving. All they can do is watch and wait for them to come back again. That’s what my friend witnessed just a while ago.” (Source: Facebook)

How true is this?
    Here's an editorial by Jojo Robles that says the same: Manila Standard Today -- The sisters act -- 2011/december/21
    Last edited by æRLO; 12-21-2011 at 03:15 PM.

Default Re: Kris Aquino VIP Treatment at CDO ‘Sendong’ Relief Operation True or False?

hay naku. naunsa nsad ni. tinuod ba kha ni noh?

true or not she is the president's sister, what can we expect? D:

^^at the very least, not to act like a prlma donna. Imagine how the people felt when the trucks left without distributing the relief goods? What was she thinking? That the media coverage was more important then than the immediate relief for the flood victims? How could her home network allow that too?

mas unahon pa jud ang persnal gain kysa sa mka help sa uban. karma na lang ang bahala nimo...

Blog Entries

hayz... kung unsa man gani ilang motibo wa nata ana... maau nlang nang naay gibuhat kaysa anang mga tao nga cge pag pang intriga then way gibuhat or ika hatag.. puyo pana cla.. hahaha...

pero maka-shift man gud siya ug attention..tan-awa if its true, naadto na ang atiman sa iya..
    bisan naa siya sa manila, she could still help naman diba..she is very much influential sa mass media..=)

basin ipang impeach nya sila ni noynoy pag di nila ma sundo hahahahaa!

naloko na ni cla kung tinood ni...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast