Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

Hi guys. Have you read the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki? If you haven't, it's a must for aspiring millionaires.

FINANCIAL LITERACY = FINANCIAL FREEDOM

The most important lesson of all is how to use your mind and time to create personal wealth.

If you did read it, what do you think about the principles presented by Robert?

Default Re: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

hi aninipot!

how about OG MANDINO's "The Greatest Salesman In the World?" it sure is good book as well.

kiyosaki's cool!

but how about reading the other side of his story.

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

OG MANDINO is great. Bought my first copy more than then years ago, borrowed by a friend, and never returned. I bought another copy lately and it's the only book in my office drawer. I read it from time to time. Tremendous power of self suggestion as laid out by OG.

I have also read Joht Reed's blow by blow account on the inconsistencies found in the book Rich Dad Poor Dad. Most of them have been answered by Robert (it's also on the net, try to search it). I don't know, you be the judge?

For me i just tried to pick some of the principles there, e.g. the concept of assets and liablities, and to manage your cashflows. Your choice. It has worked for a number of people so far.

Rich Dad Poor Dad, it's a very good basic education about money. I have a copy audio tape on Rich Dad's Business School. It's excellent! Still the basic. But it pays to master the basic. How about a book on How to be a Billionaire? Since we are talking about wealth, we might as well aim higher. Anybody got an idea o how to become a Billionaire?

JOHN GOKONGWEI IS A BILLIONAIRE. A proud Cebuano. Perhaps we can learn a thing or two from the man. Here's an excerpt from his speech before the graduate school students in business administration in ATENEO. He was invited to speak upon donation of an entire building for business:

"Call it trite - but, believe me, success CAN BE ACHIEVED through HARD WORK, FRUGALITY, INTEGRITY, RESPONSIVENESS TO CHANGE and most of all BOLDNESS TO DREAM. These have never been just easy slogans for me. I have lived by them. I hope that many of you in this room will some day choose to be entrepreneurs. Choose to be an entrepreneur because then YOU create value. Choose to be an entrepreneur because the products, services, and jobs you create then becomes the lifeblood of our nation. But most of all, choose to be an entrepreneur because then you desire a life of adventure, endless challenge, and the opportunity to be your BEST SELF."

GEE, BE AN ENTREPRENEUR DIAY.

Hi Aninipot! thanks for mentioning John G. , I admire this guy. I got copies of his inspiring speeches. Let's be the next generation of entreprenuers! Or the next generation of Billionaires! How about that? Hehehe! But I believe there will be a new generation of Cebuano Billionaires in the next 10 years from now! It could be someone from Istorya.net members, who knows! Anybody here would agree or take the challenge on the game of making a ten figure income? Hehe! This game is cool! We would be proud of her/him someday soon! The trip to a billion is not easy.But someone did it from Cebu, maybe someone from Cebu could do it again. Would you agree guys?

Gondor

I like his other book too... 'What My Rich Dad Taught Me About Investing' ... Kiyosaki tells a brief story about two young men who were hired to deliver water from a lake to their village a mile away. One of the young men used buckets to carry water. The other young man built a pipeline. Over the long run, the young man who built the pipeline fared far better than the bucket carrier.

:2thumbs:

a must to be read.....

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

So far, how many of you have become rich? heh. Just curious.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast