Default What companies here in Cebu have the most talented software developers?

Hoping to get some direction from you guys.

I was just curious as to what companies have the best "skill/talent" that Cebu has to offer when it comes to software developers.... Or do most software developers here go abroad? For the companies that have the cream of the crop, what kind of salaries are developers making?

Bigfoot 2002 to 2004 era

Quote Originally Posted by proser29 View Post
    Hoping to get some direction from you guys.

I was just curious as to what companies have the best "skill/talent" that Cebu has to offer when it comes to software developers.... Or do most software developers here go abroad? For the companies that have the cream of the crop, what kind of salaries are developers making?

depende ra jd na bro.. if unsa ka klase na tao. if kugihan ka mo excel jd ka.. dili na sa companies but mostly sa imo determination. U must welcome all challenges.. and yes sakto ka trend karon is mo gawas gyud labi na sa Sg kay mas dako ang rate. but to those companies that have the cream of the crop.. i guess naay nag earn ug 6 digits na rate, but depende ra sad sa exp. sugod man sa ta sa grade 1 jud.

4.    Advertisement