View Poll Results: Which is better? Which is a Value buy?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toyota Fortuner

25 27.17%
  • Hyundai Sta. Fe

16 17.39%
  • Mitsubishi Montero sport

33 35.87%
  • Kia Sorento

6 6.52%
  • Isuzu Alterra

12 13.04%
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Fortuner,Sta. Fe, Montero Sport,Sorento,Alterra(which is better?)

which is better? which is a value buy?

Toyota fortuner, Hyundai sta. fe, Mitsubishi Montero sport, Kia Sorento, Isuze Alterra

I like the Santa Fe but the only problem i would see with it is the resale value, it is a nice SUV though. Montero and Fortuner seem a bit dated already. I never was a fan of the sorento or alterra

definitely the Hyundai Sta. FE. car like ride and fuel efficient but not underpower engine. second would be fortuner, the only thing that is holding back the fortuner is the stiff ride. third would be the montero sport.

I go for Fortuner

Senior Member Platinum Member ckice168's Avatar
    I've actually got the same problem but my choice is between the Montero Sport and the Santa Fe. The dark horse would be the Fortuner which is going to be released as a 2009 model next month. And yes, they changed the rear suspension! (Makes it a dark horse because a new suspension could mean a better ride) They also made leather a standard making the sidings now in leather. I never liked that they made leather an option made by a local manufacturer. Read about the fortuner below:
    2009 2008 2007 2006 Toyota Fortuner Toyota Hilux Vigo based SUV PPV Thailand top pickup exporter Nissan Navara, Mitsubishi L200 Triton

On a note, I test drove the Montero Sport and found the engine nice. Suspension was expected having a linked rear coil suspension system. Meaning, a bit bumpy but better than the Fortuner. I also test drove the Santa Fe and found the ride excellent. Actually felt like driving a camry with a diesel engine?!!@ Only comment I have about the Santa Fe is that the engine seems to operate at high revs.... Doesn't that strain the engine more in the long run? The Montero was running at a much lower rev. The difference I guess would be that the Santa Fe has more ready torque than the Montero... Opinions?

My tally sheet:
    1. Montero Sport
    2. Santa Fe
    3. 2009 Fortuner (not the current model, wait for it next month!)

I guess the Hyundai Sta. Fe would be the best choice in terms of riding comfort, fuel efficiency, value for money and modawat pa gyud ug trade in ang Hyundai.

If i can afford 1, of course ill choose the fortuner. hehehe naa nasad ta ani.
    For me na dili ka afford i wont risk my money to other brands na low ang resale value.
    If datu and wont care for the resale value ill go for sta fe, mas comfortable.

much better to buy alterra..

why no mention of the mazda CX-9. that's a hot SUV. Pricey though.

I have nothing against fortuners but they are everywhere. I don't like owning a SUV that you see everybody else driving. Always liked toyota though but on another downside with the fortuner other than the rear suspension is the bland interior. it's too dated now and needs to be redone.

Quote Originally Posted by ccc111 View Post
    why no mention of the mazda CX-9. that's a hot SUV. Pricey though.

I have nothing against fortuners but they are everywhere. I don't like owning a SUV that you see everybody else driving. Always liked toyota though but on another downside with the fortuner other than the rear suspension is the bland interior. it's too dated now and needs to be redone.
    finally someone mention the Mazda CX-9.. it you really want a great SUV and have the MOolah to spen go for Mazda CX9.. or the lower CX 7 though its not yet available locally.. hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast