Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Decent and reliable Dial a massage service in cebu?

have you heared if theres one who give a legitimate service in cebu...? Whats your idea of this as a business?

Me and few friends are toying with the idea of integrating it with dial a nanny and other services like one on one yoga etc...

I know there are some on-call massage who uses this kind as a front to another type of service i dare not mention here but im referring to a real, decent service with a highly trained masseurs on the filed of shiatsu, swedish and thai massage and in uniform ..there are a lot in Manila already but how about in cebu? And nope, im not referring to the blind massage aswell though with due respect i know they are all good and amazing...

Appreciate inputs

Thanks!

Default Re: Decent and reliable Dial a massage service in cebu?

there's one - plethora wellness spa dial a massage - i think the company's decent..i forgot their number though...

Quote Originally Posted by abby
    there's one - plethora wellness spa dial a massage - i think the company's decent..i forgot their number though...

Is this a spa center or home service? Anyway...will find out..thanks for the inputs

i own a massage on call massage in lapulapu. We do home service for whole body massage at 250 pesos only, using our aroma oils. Our massage is a combination of three techniques(swedish, shiatsu and thai)i call it decent coz we don't do other extra service other than the massage thing. our spa is located in pajo, lapulapu city. It is very clean, and condusive to relaxation. try lang ninyo, so you have an idea kun unsa kanindot mo massage among mga therapist. call this number for a home service 341-5379

Try Cebu Home Service Massage (CHSM) Only P180 for one hour whole body massage at the comfort of your own home. After the massage you could directly go to sleep. Its a very relaxing experience at a very affordable rate.

Blog Entries

wow nindot ah na idea.. i hope mag pa massage mga delegates sa ASEAN SUMMIT sa inyong business..

Quote Originally Posted by abby View Post
    Plethora dial a mssage for only P250.00. Telephone number is 516 - 5965 or 412 - 0822

try the Home Sweet HOme Spa. I know the owner and they are legit. Naadik sad ko ani ilang service. 2532285

try sad CALM CARESS THERAPEUTIC SPA..it is located across robinsons lawaan talisay..if you want a nice ambience and relaxing music you can visit the spa at 12noon-12midnight..but if you want the spa to come to you, it's only 250/hr for home service massage..just call 4915152 / 09266607000..

The massage home service that offers a wide array of massage services---- R&S massage services. 254-4153 or 0922-851-3878 @ P180 ONLY.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast