Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Preselling Pueblo De Oro Communities in Calawisan, Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan Island

email: amon4realestate@gmail.com
    for reservation, please send me scanned copies of 2 valid IDs, certificate of employment or job contract (OFWs), latest payslip to amon4realestate@gmail.com. Other documents to follow.
    you can also call me at 0917-775-2500 or 032-350-2222 (landline)

Name of Subdivision: Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities

Units offered: Townhouses, Duplex, and Single detached

This project is a second installment of the first sold out community also located in Kalawisan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu.

Right now, Letters of intent and Php 5,000.00 earnest money are accepted.

Read more and see pictures: Cebu and Bohol Houses and Lots for Sale: Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities in Calawisan, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
    Hurry! Please contact or email me to facilitate your reservation! Contact details here:
    Cebu and Bohol Houses and Lots for Sale: Contact MeLa Aldea Del Mar with Townhouses from Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities
    Gross Floor Area: 44.5 sq.m.
    Minimum Lot Area: 40 sq.m.
    Price Range: Php 850,000.00 to Php 900,000.00

Read more and see pictures: Cebu and Bohol Houses and Lots for Sale: Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities in Calawisan, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu
    Hurry! Please contact or email me to facilitate your reservation! Contact details here: Cebu and Bohol Houses and Lots for Sale: Contact Me

Park Place Twin Homes with Duplex units from Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities
    Gross Floor Area: 81 sq.m.
    Minimum Lot Area: 80 sq.m.
    Price Range: Php 1,300,000.00 to Php 1,600,000.00
    Hurry! Please contact or email me to facilitate your reservation! Contact details here: Cebu and Bohol Houses and Lots for Sale: Contact Me
    Horizon Residences with Single detached units from Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities
    Gross Floor Area: to be announced
    Minimum Lot Area: to be announced
    Price Range: to be announced

for reservation, please send me scanned copies of 2 valid IDs, certificate of employment or job contract (OFWs), latest payslip to amon4realestate@gmail.com. Other documents to follow.

Default Re: Preselling Pueblo De Oro Communities in Calawisan, Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan Island

up for Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities in Calawisan, Lapu-lapu City, Cebu

Default Re: Preselling Pueblo De Oro Communities in Calawisan, Lapu-Lapu City, Mactan Island

up for Pueblo De Oro Cebu Communities

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast