Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Do you need help deciding which dSLR or Lens to buy? Read this post.

We've had a lot of inquiries here in the forum and they've become redundant.

Before asking for help on which dSLR camera is good for you, check out this site. Find The Best Digital SLR Camera for You in 4 Easy Steps It breaks downs the essentials in a comprehensive way to make the choice easier specially for beginners. FYI, the site does not promote a specific brand.

Before asking for help on which lens is good for you, please read this "easy to understand guide on how to choose a lens for you" guide. How to Choose the Best Digital SLR Lens

For any other questions, you may post them here and I'm sure a friendly iSTORYAn will help you out. Any other threads created that ask the same question as the main topic will be locked or deleted without prior notice.

Let's get things organized here in the forum.

-
    Last edited by dbgg1979; 05-25-2011 at 09:41 PM.
    iSTORYA.NET PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB MEMBER
    My Photo Blog www.DBGG1979.com
    Add me in Flickr

Blog Entries
    nice guide... it made me scan thru the pages...

one of these days, when I have the budget, I'll go back to this thread...

NICE THREAD! gamit kau ni....

this is the right place.. thanks

nice,.nkatabang kaau,.^^

very informative though I already have a DSLR...naabot jud kos pinaka last na step..hehe tnx

Thanks for this bai.

I took the assessment and found out that my Canon 1000D is pretty much just right for me.

My preferences in photography is travel and landscape.

I'm not much into portraits or action shots.

:=)

Pero na halin na man imo 1000D. Don't worry. It's in good hands. heheh.

Quote Originally Posted by dbgg1979 View Post
    We've had a lot of inquiries here in the forum and they've become redundant. To those who cannot decide on their own, or don't have any friends to ask advice from. You might want to check out this site. Find The Best Digital SLR Camera for You in 4 Easy Steps It breaks downs the essentials in a comprehensive way to make the choice easier specially for beginners. FYI, the site does not promote a specific brand.

For any other questions, you may post them here and I'm sure a friendly iSTORYAn will help you out. Any other threads created that ask the same question as the main topic will be locked or deleted without prior notice.

Let's get things organized here in the forum.

-

Very, very nice thread. Informative, detailed and straight to the point. Thanks for sharing. I will do the same like r3roble. Hehehe!

I just pass some time reading the article , very informative ito .. will read this back again before i buy a dslr

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast