Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Overseas Fund-raising For the Less Fortunate

ei guys, the paypal button is back and is up and running. you can give your donations by clicking on the "PayPal Donate" button located at the right hand side of the homepage -----> www.istorya.net

this is voluntary so you can give any amount you want for this cause. i highly encourage all kind-hearted istoryans who are in other countries to participate in this endeavor..

let us reach out to our less-fortunate brothers and sisters.. a little share of your blessings can make a BIG DIFFERENCE.

thanks and god bless..

NOTE: non-paypal users can still directly give their donations through paypal by just providing their own email address and a valid credit and/or debit card..

Blog Entries

Default Re: ---Overseas Fund-raising For the Less Fortunate---

thanks for posting this jugs. its very much appreciated.
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

QUOTE from nini:

Woist donate namo sa ato overseas fundraising.

Daku kaayo ta matabang sa mga kabus especially for abandoned babies. Naa gyuy usa ka home nga adtuan sa istorya mga babies luoy intawn kaayo. And gamay ra kaayo ang volunteers didto bantay sa mga bata. Sus ako nanay ko halus mamatay naman gani ko duha ra kabuok ako babies samot na sila? If we share and buy them more disposable diapers it will help sa mga gabantay a big deal. Luoy intawn kaayo mga babies, they're helpless, and giabandona sila sa ila mga nanay. Ato sila tabangan.

Di ni ilad-ilad atong fundraising, all your money is spent for our outreach programs. Yaw mo kabalaka, maabot gyud sa mga kabos inyong tabang. Istorya is an honest venue for helping others especially atong mga kababayang kabos.

"Whatsoever you do the least of your brothers, you do unto me.
    When I was hungry, you gave me to eat.
    When I was thirsty, you gave me to drink.
    Now, enter into the kingdom of my father".

Di gyud ko kalimot ani nga kanta sa highschool namo ambot asa na nga verse pero mao ni inspiration naku to feel for the poor. Let it be an inspiration to you too.

QUOTE from omad:

guys, please visit this photo link so you could see for yourselves where the money for the Istorya outreach program goes to. here are some pics from last year until present.

taken from:

https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=51608.761

Hello peeps July is almost over remind lang ko sa mga ga pledge $20 nanay ni donate taga Australia I think si dessay. After I gather everybody's pledges monthly natong isulod sa bank account sa Istorya. As soon as madawat nila BeoR atong ipa confirm through this thread.

Thanks and God bless y'all.

thanks sad nimo n'gel, sa imo sad pagpangusog ani na fund-raising....
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Default Re: Overseas Fund-raising For the Less Fortunate

bro, unsay account name & number for the donation sa fund raising? we can do the same thing what abs cbn's bantay bata 163 is doing magbutang sila ug cans nga alkansiya sa mga establishments then theyl collect it after three months. sa akong store didto sa mall less than a month napuno na ang can daghan man willing motabang out there, mostly sad indifferent pero if someone will take the lead den others will follow man pud

louy bitaw na sila, naa sad dri sa tagb city nga orphanage magsakit imong dughan sa ilang situation pero despite that they are very close to God, loving and has a positive outlook in life..plan sad nako pag maka ROI nako sa tindahan il give 50% of my net sales sa every 1st sunday of the month, for the meantime i sometimes go there bring ug food and extra clothes..

lets do our part sad to help others..support this wonderful program sa istorya

@denis_jay: so far bro what we do to collect our money is through the "make a donation" button.. the button is solely used for people who are not in the country coz we are using Paypal for our donations.. that's a nice suggestion bro.. i think Galadriel/cottoncandy/monrose29 did that not so long ago.. nag butang sila og cans at different establishments to collect money.. but so far, i really don't have an idea as to how they are doing their part in cebu.. im not in the country man gud..

thanks bro for sharing your thoughts.. if you know someone who is abroad, please let them know about our fund-raising program.. let's reach out to those who are in need..

thanks..

sige bro..i do have friends, will let them know..up!

Ey guys update lang ko how much we have gathered so far. Here's our donations:

June 18
    omad
    $ 20

June 20
    Jurgens Vestil
    $ 20

June 20
    Frank Maiello
    $ 22

June 21
    Nene
    $ 20

June 26
    Chad Arendain
    $ 20

July 27
    Maria Alterado
    $ 20

August 2
    Juneldhim Tala
    $ 35

August 3
    Juneldhim Tala
    $ 20

August 3
    Nene
    $ 20

Total
    $ 177

Less
    Payment sent to istorya account for 3 members platinum membership
    - $ 53.50

Money in acct

$ 123.50

Ey guys sorry ha medyo madugay man ko ug tagsa-tagsaon pa naku kinsa tong magpa anonymous. I hope it's okay. I just want you all to know where we're at now.

I hope to remind your hearts for August donations. Kung gusto mo mosend check adto lang ipadala ni jugs. One good meal can be plenty meals for our poor children in the Philppines. Find it in your heart to spare $20 and let's put a smile to these children. Let us be instruments, however small but consistent, of God's love.

1 Peter 4:8 "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity will cover a multitude of sins."
    Last edited by omad; 01-09-2009 at 05:17 AM.

^^thanks for the update nene.. i'll put my donations for august/september once i get everything all set here..

just a reminder, to those who want to donate through this site, the "make a donation" button is located at the lower right hand corner of the homepage.. thanks..

if you want to send checks, please do send it to me and i'll take care of the rest.. i'll PM you my postal address.. we will be updating this thread again as to who donated and how much was the amount donated..

god bless you all..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast