Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default If you are asked to choose between your family and the one you love...

There are some strange things...incidents in life when you are in a crossroad and you need to make one big decision...you family who have been with you since you were born? or the guy or the girl whom you have just met but makes you feel that what you have will be foreverTough one right??but...Who will be your choice? why?
    Last edited by jeanine11280; 12-20-2008 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Upgrade...to make the point clearer...

it depends sa situation....

kung gusto naka makabuo og pamilya xempre pilion nimo imong hinigugma.

now, these are some of the things that I want to avoid happening with me bec. i know this is hard. making choices really is hard that's why i make sure na both my family and her are on good terms with each other and fortunately, wala gyud problems. but in case man gani mahappen, simbako lang, until this point, I can't really choose gyud.

lisud jud kaau mo pili between sa duha oi....tsk2x..mao ni situation sa ako bf..ambot wat comes into his mind nga ako man iya gipili...wala na siya sa ilaha karon, gikulata siya iya mama and worst gipalayas tungod nako..karon nag-abang nalng intawon siya ug room...kami japun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVELOPER View Post
    lisud jud kaau mo pili between sa duha oi....tsk2x..mao ni situation sa ako bf..ambot wat comes into his mind nga ako man iya gipili...wala na siya sa ilaha karon, gikulata siya iya mama and worst gipalayas tungod nako..karon nag-abang nalng intawon siya ug room...kami japun!!!
    And do you think sakto iya buhat?? poor boy, easy boy ra kaayo.. Proud kayo ka, wa jud ka katambag niya ug sakto. Kamo ray mosuffer ana!!

For me, no contest. Family jud!! I'm not that insane to choose my gf over my family! There are more women than men in this world. We can choose the best women that our family will like too.

sometimes or let say most of the time parents instinct is right if dili sila ganahan sa gf/bf. They have reasons ngano dili sila ganahan. But for me im glad my parents are not like that.. they're always support me wherever im happy.. if really need to choose it will be my family.

akong isugal akong kaugalingon para maluwas silang tanan....ok nko basta kabaw ko luwas silang tanan...d bali kong mamatay man ko...

family first....

Quote Originally Posted by devil@plax View Post
    akong isugal akong kaugalingon para maluwas silang tanan....ok nko basta kabaw ko luwas silang tanan...d bali kong mamatay man ko...
    pgka drama! kahilak mn pd ta

fr me family gyd... wla bya baws ila mga sacrifices pg raise sa atoa

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast