Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default What to do about a daughter who has been doing NOTHING since graduating from college?

sulti sa uban swerte kay wala nag drugs, wala nag kiat, dili mulaag.

PERO, all she does is eat, play on the computer, sleep, eat, play on the computer, sleep, eat, play on the computer, sleep, eat, play on the computer, sleep,dili gani manglaba sa iya clothes, usahay ra mohugas plato.

i am tired of her!

Default Re: What to do about a daughter who has been doing NOTHING since graduating from coll

TS: nagstorya namu ug tarung about ana..?

Default Re: What to do about a daughter who has been doing NOTHING since graduating from coll

Ouch!Kinda na igo here.
    Hehehehe.

TS ask her what she wants to do with her life and what her plans are...
    Ayaw siya kasab-i or yawyawi dayon kay it will result in an arguement.
    Basin diay naay siyay problema or fears in applying for a job ba.
    So better find out just to be sure,and help her...
    Advise and guide her on what to do.

Patience is required gyud.

Quote Originally Posted by irishe View Post
    TS: nagstorya namu ug tarung about ana..?
    sobra pas istorya.

mayta nagpakita efforts to make herself useful sa balay, or pang apply pero wala man. we have internet connection at home, pero maski browse and job hunt wala gyud.

anime nuon ug downloading movies, expert ni sya.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedANGEL25 View Post
    Ouch!Kinda na igo here.
    Hehehehe.

TS ask her what she wants to do with her life and what her plans are...
    Ayaw siya kasab-i or yawyawi dayon kay it will result in an arguement.
    Basin diay naay siyay problema or fears in applying for a job ba.
    So better find out just to be sure,and help her...
    Advise and guide her on what to do.

Patience is required gyud.
    I did ask her that very question.

She refused my presence diri sa balay.

Ako papa nanglagot pud nako because I did the same thing but what he doesn't know lang during the time I was "bumming out" at home was the applications I sent to different companies.

On a night he got angry at me was the day when I went to an interview at a web hosting company based outside the US and I was already accepted. He did not know about it yet was very furious and everyday, grew frustrated at my "bumming out". However, I did not choose to join them.

Another instance was when I applied in one of the biggest callcenters here in Cebu and I got into the company and they gave me a/n cable/internet provider account. I refused the job because of work schedules and I wasn't sure how fast you go up the ladder there.

BUT... it took a while until I got a phone call from a friend who needed my skill set. The pay wasn't great and the hours were more than the other companies I applied to... so I applied anyway and got accepted. Now in my 3rd year working.

My point: It's time to talk about what her plans are for her future. One-on-one. I would have appreciated it if my father chose to talk to me in a non-aggressive way... dili kanang kasab-an dayon ba but mu tarong ug sturya, walay isoganay or kalagotay dayon... especially since he's out of the house so often working, he didn't know about my job interviews which were mostly in the morning and afternoons. I hope this is the case with your daughter.

EDIT: I just read the updated posts. Toinks. Na un-han nako. Hmm... Don't give her money para she will look for a way to earn money?

Quote Originally Posted by sui.caedere View Post
    sulti sa uban swerte kay wala nag drugs, wala nag kiat, dili mulaag.

PERO, all she does is eat, play on the computer, sleep, eat, play on the computer, sleep, eat, play on the computer, sleep, eat, play on the computer, sleep,dili gani manglaba sa iya clothes, usahay ra mohugas plato.

i am tired of her!
    low morale? kulang rana sa motivation sis oi..

Quote Originally Posted by RemohDude View Post
    low morale? kulang rana sa motivation sis oi..
    kabalo ka brad, hasta ang dean nila nanghinayang. kay she was magna cum laude material..pero ..she is just so difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by nongski View Post
    Ako papa nanglagot pud nako because I did the same thing but what he doesn't know lang during the time I was "bumming out" at home was the applications I sent to different companies.

On a night he got angry at me was the day when I went to an interview at a web hosting company based outside the US and I was already accepted. He did not know about it yet was very furious and everyday, grew frustrated at my "bumming out". However, I did not choose to join them.

Another instance was when I applied in one of the biggest callcenters here in Cebu and I got into the company and they gave me a/n cable/internet provider account. I refused the job because of work schedules and I wasn't sure how fast you go up the ladder there.

BUT... it took a while until I got a phone call from a friend who needed my skill set. The pay wasn't great and the hours were more than the other companies I applied to... so I applied anyway and got accepted. Now in my 3rd year working.

My point: It's time to talk about what her plans are for her future. One-on-one. I would have appreciated it if my father chose to talk to me in a non-aggressive way... dili kanang kasab-an dayon ba but mu tarong ug sturya, walay isoganay or kalagotay dayon... especially since he's out of the house so often working, he didn't know about my job interviews which were mostly in the morning and afternoons. I hope this is the case with your daughter.

EDIT: I just read the updated posts. Toinks. Na un-han nako. Hmm... Don't give her money para she will look for a way to earn money?
    she does not know what future is!

she sleeps all day, as in from morning to late afternoon. she had been to interviews, always aceing her exams, but somehow failing her interviews..always.

so the problem really is getting her to just... work? AND interview problems pud?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast