Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Reasons why you should not sell your console? (XBOX or PS2)

New generation consoles are coming.....are you going to sell your console? Why and Why not?

xbox owner here...I will not sell my console because aside from gaming purpose, my console can read divx file, mpeg, etc...so, daghan pa kayo pwede gamitan.

Ikaw?

Default Re: Reasons why you should not sell your console? (XBOX or PS2)

I sold my Dreamcast thinking that Daytona USA will come out on the X-Box or PS2; sad to say...Sega did not released it.Â*Â* Im a Fan of Streetfighter II since the arcade days & since it came out in the PS2 & Capcom made a Six button Fighting Pad (like the Saturn); I would not sell it.Â* Splashdown for X-box - I can listen to chillout sessions while playing; especially during winter - running in 480P in a 62' Mitsubishi HDTV who can beat that?....would not sell my X-Box too.

just curious about the xbox playing divx-- is that a standard feature or is it a modified console?

^ Modified...

OT: sa PS2 may mod chip ba na capable of playing divx at the same time can play backup copies of dvd games?

me only play on pc. almost all games can be now played in pc, even xbox, nintendo, etc. divx format pc can do too much. you can convert any movie format to divx and vice versa using softwares, lol

marcus

me only play on pc. almost all games can be now played in pc, even xbox, nintendo, etc. divx format pc can do too much. you can convert any movie format to divx and vice versa using softwares, lol

marcus

ahmm.. no one is questioning the capability of the PC. were talking about consoles here. good thing about consoles is that they're portable and economical in terms of power consumption. Thats why im asking if there's a mod chip for playing divx and backup copies at the same time because i want to play my downloaded divx on the console and not on my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by last_resor

marcus
    ......duhhh.....are'nt we all have P.C.'s here?!?

you shouldn't sell cause you'll be console-less cause you won't be able to afford the new generation consoles

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast