Driver: Dynamics 9mm Neodymium Driver
    Frequency range: 15Hz~22KHz
    DC Resistance: 12±10% Ohms
    Sensitivity: 94±2 dB at 1KHz/mW
    Cable length: 1.2 m
    Connection: Stereo 3.5mm, I style Gold-planted plug
    Weight: 10 g

Reviews:
    Trusted-reviews.com: "...The SoundMagic E30 are some of the best earphones you can get for under £50 - and probably the very best at their price."
    SoundMagic E30 review - Headphones - Trusted Reviews

AnythingbutIpod.com: "Same as the E10, the E30 are a slightly different sounding flavor of ‘best bang for the buck’ in-ear phones available at the moment. This leaves me no option other than both these Soundmagic phones having to share our Editor’s Choice award."
    Soundmagic E30 Review | Anything But iPod

"SoundMAGIC hit big some time ago with the PL30, but the recent addition lives no shorter to its bigger brother. SoundMAGIC has done it again in the sub 50 $ tier."
    SoundMAGIC E30 Review

Since there are too many earphones to choose from for people new to earphones(esp. In-ear monitors "IEM") below is a helpful comparison to where SoundMAGIC E30 stand compared to other earphones:
    Multi-IEM Review - 242 IEMs compared (VSonic GR99 & GR02 Bass Edition added 06/11/12)

Brand new ONLY at 2.1k
    Call: 0922-350-3008

Default Re: Earphones SoundMAGIC E30 rated one of the best in price range

Up for this

stock will arrive at August

New stock has arrived So up for this again

up! for these amazing bang-for-the-buck earphones

Blog Entries

naa ka sample unit or test unit ani sir? interesado ko unta pero sigurista man gud ko ug dili lang ko sa reviews mo base. I prefer to listen personally.

I understand, I'm sorry wla koy sample unit, limited stock rjud n I dont wana open the seal.hehe best way to describe it is what earphone r u using right now? maybe naa xa sa list above nga nagcompare 250+ different IEMS. Bsag sa malls wla kaau tay sample units jud.. headphones ra. Since there are hundreds to choose from...in this case research is what we can do best mao I posted reviews, I personally chose this model based on much2x more online reviews. I'm glad I was not wrong..to the point I wanted to get E30 for myself but I still have a new 1 which arrived earlier than the E30 so thats why wla ko nkakuha sa E30.

I duno what u are using so I'll just try to describe, hopefully mkahatag kog idea nimo. I'm using a different one but my friend has this earphone which I did test a couple of times. Compared to my current earphone CC51, the E30 has much more soundstage, its like sitting in a much bigger room and the instruments sound more separated and spread apart. The vocals are further back (Not like u are sitting in the front row from the stage, like few rows further back). More airy, sound seems to travel more air before reaching your ear. Slightly more boomy base than CC51 but its very2x far from being muddy(e.g. dli xa murag puros hangin ug blurry nga drum beat) which is usually(all cguro) found in lower priced earphones.. basically mas natural sounding, murag naa ka sa gig mismo naminaw not enhanced or "artificial" sounding at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fetzhola View Post
    I understand, I'm sorry wla koy sample unit, limited stock rjud n I dont wana open the seal.hehe best way to describe it is what earphone r u using right now? maybe naa xa sa list above nga nagcompare 250+ different IEMS. Bsag sa malls wla kaau tay sample units jud.. headphones ra. Since there are hundreds to choose from...in this case research is what we can do best mao I posted reviews, I personally chose this model based on much2x more online reviews. I'm glad I was not wrong..to the point I wanted to get E30 for myself but I still have a new 1 which arrived earlier than the E30 so thats why wla ko nkakuha sa E30. I duno what u are using so I'll just try to describe, hopefully mkahatag kog idea nimo. I'm using a different one but my friend has this earphone which I did test a couple of times. Compared to my current earphone CC51, the E30 has much more soundstage, its like sitting in a much bigger room and the instruments sound more separated and spread apart. The vocals are further back (Not like u are sitting in the front row from the stage, like few rows further back). More airy, sound seems to travel more air before reaching your ear. Slightly more boomy base than CC51 but its very2x far from being muddy(e.g. dli xa murag puros hangin ug blurry nga drum beat) which is usually(all cguro) found in lower priced earphones.. basically mas natural sounding, murag naa ka sa gig mismo naminaw not enhanced or "artificial" sounding at all.
    thank you for the detailed reply sir. Im using UE5 right now. I use it for editing and I love its noise canceling abilities. what I do hate about my UE5 is that the cords only last me about a year and the replacements are quite hard to come by. the last time i had to order it from Germany. are the cords easily replaced and available? that would be a big deciding factor for me.

nice !!!!!!!!!!

Wow UE5? hmm Ultimate Ears 5 pro customs? Well coming from that price range ( 600usd Ultimate Ears 5 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitors ).. this 50usd E30 might not satisfy you? I do not know

But for your question, no these do not have replacement wires, its fixed, so its not like the ones that can be screwed-off/ un-plugged. These are very much cheaper, buying a new one would be more convenient in this case

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast