Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default How honest are you with your partner?

there's a saying that HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. right?
    but how come, you can't even keep on honest everytime nalang. there's a good and a bad lie,.Diba?
    Different reasons why you lied..
    post here guys....

Default How honest you are with your partner?

....i dont lie......

honest in all things... he knows all my passwords, akong fone kay pwede niya i-check...
    i tell him things nga wala pa niya nahibaw-an... i make sure that if there's something he needs to know, he'll hear it first from me, even if it masuko siya nako...

she knows when ko malibang... :P

i cant say i never lied to my partner... thats hypocrisy! but it has to be for a good cause.. i mean, if i really hafta lie so as not to hurt my partner, i would... so i think that's a good lie... hehehe besides, what she dunno wont hurt her... hahahha and i only about small things.. lil details, u know.. esp about my smokin.... she doesnt like it... but i cant quit.. not juz yet! so i lie to her juz about that!

there are lies which are not supposed to be made and some dapat buhaton. no one can live in a perfect world and will always be honest. not every lie is for a bad purpose, after "dishonesty" lies "risk" and risks are dreadful or an angel sent.

Default yah righ

Nobody's perfect.. But if you do really love your partner, be honest before it turns to worst. breaking up would be the ending. Me? We spent for so many months,i did not talk to him what i have mine, i did not talk to him when was my first kiss, my first crush ,all the first's in my life. I was waiting he will ask me, and that's the time i am so honest niya. What's the result, with that matter, i am pushing him to be honest with me too. Vice-versa naman jud na once nasugdan. right? As of now, almost all na ciguro he knows about me, even with my family and friends.. Even at work.. Hahay.. di nako katago...

by the way n0stALg|a, is your partner a lesbay? okay rana oi.accepted in the society naman.. What are your experiences in love? life? kiss?sorry i ask.....

Quote Originally Posted by nobody knows!
    by the way n0stALg|a, is your partner a lesbay? okay rana oi.accepted in the society naman.. What are your experiences in love? life? kiss?sorry i ask.....
    hehehehe unsay lesbay?? u mean lesbian.. yah! we're both lesbians..

Blog Entries

depende raman na if unsai imu g tago. but mas maau jud nga ang mag uyab dili mu keep ug secrets from one another to be able to strengthen their relationship

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast