Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default All profesionals can work in US as a teacher, anyone heard about this?

visit this site...

http://www.liveandearnintheusa.com/

i just registed today, i went to their office in B. Rodriguez... it seems legal...

Default Re: All profesionals can work in US as a teacher, anyone heard about this?

Never heard of it bai .... though Ive heard about WORK VISAS but it has a rigourous selection and screenings like they will only hire because existing IMMIGRANTS or CITIZENS cant do the job they are asking for .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default Re: All profesionals can work in US as a teacher, anyone heard about this?

if it sounds too good to be true then you might wanna check it out well.Â* i know some friends who are teachers that were able to work here particularly in new york and floridaÂ* areas but they allÂ* haveÂ* education degrees not just any other bachelor degree.Â* so beÂ* careful.

I have met some of these teachers. If you have a background in teaching math and special education, you have an edge over other applicants. Having a graduate degree also improves your resume. The majority of these teachers have taught university-level courses in the Philippines. When they arrive in the U.S., they usually teach elementary and high school courses. I am not familiar with that web site, so I cannot comment about its legitmacy. I would suggest getting in touch directly with some of the teachers who are already here to get some ideas of the more legitimate ways of getting on the "hire" list.

Its better you check it with POEA if its a legal recruitment agency

try this link if you can verify if that agency is legal

http://www.poea.gov.ph/

yes, i have heard about it and for me i think it is not true because when you have to apply for a job you have to have skills and you are asked if you have education subjects...etc. my friends are teachers and they have applied there and the thing is you need to have half a million to be able to go to the states and its not garenteed yet. they kept on complaining. all i can say is that what skills you have you have to have them assessed like in canada or australia their basing is on points.Â* I myself is a special education teacher and i even have a hard time applying due to old teachers who have more experienced and alot of years in teaching and are taking special education courses coz it is easier to go to the states. me? i am gonna finished hopefully my masters in special education to be able to go there coz the more units you have the more salary you have and if u have masters your salary is negotiable.

Any questions, just PM me.

Blog Entries

transfering thread to the appropriate board.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

yes its true. :mrgreen:

yep i know about this.. i've been to their office and all cuz i knew someone who applied there.. ummm ul need like LOTS of money to apply in their agency cuz it's like every move you're paying for this and you're paying for that, and the thing is it's not even a guarantee that you'll get in even after everything you've payed for. and then you'll have to pay them yearly it's like a membership fee or something and pay them cuz they'll like give you a website or something like that.. etc etc.. and they say anyone can apply but i think they should specify age range like 25-40 cuz i think no one gets hired outside that range. just my opinion!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast