Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Looking for a personal protection dog/Agility trainer in Cebu

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone could refer a PERSONAL PROTECTION DOG OR AGILITY TRAINER based in Cebu. I dont know if naa na ba na post diri sa istorya. Kindly post or pm me please.

Thanks Istoryans! More Power!
    Last edited by evepee; 09-08-2010 at 08:51 AM. Reason: additional entry - agility trainer

Quote Originally Posted by evepee View Post
    Hi,

I would like to know if anyone could refer a PERSONAL PROTECTION DOG OR AGILITY TRAINER based in Cebu. I dont know if naa na ba na post diri sa istorya. Kindly post or pm me please.

Thanks Istoryans! More Power!
    not really sure if there are already certain individuals or group who are into personal protection dog training in cebu. since there were already twice we try to set a schedule about ppd training and seminar. but due to lack of participants the said activity didn't materialized. but so far agility is concern, meron na. try to look for demitre..i guess they have also an active agility group in cebu.

goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by shamankin6 View Post
    not really sure if there are already certain individuals or group who are into personal protection dog training in cebu. since there were already twice we try to set a schedule about ppd training and seminar. but due to lack of participants the said activity didn't materialized. but so far agility is concern, meron na. try to look for demitre..i guess they have also an active agility group in cebu.

goodluck

HI Ron,

Yes..sayang kaayo wala PPD sa cebu hopefully naa na . Ive already started to communicate with bro demitre..cguro i will start my muna with agility....lets see where do we go from here....Thank you Ron and More Power!

OT : we have some PM with the other site....

we cebuanos wont give up hope easily..i know there are alot of cebuanos na dog trainer naghilumhilum lang basi naa PPD trainer..hehehehe..post lang bro and sis if naa mo kaila..

I dont think much is in demand sa market for PPD in Cebu thus the reason why not much are into it . Even K9 agencies only train dogs for tracking and sniffing if I am not mistaken .

Anyways , the closest would be the training of Ruben Muego which applies dog biting ( in contrast of controlling your dog ) thru PREY DRIVE lang .

HTH .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

HI Ron,

Yes..sayang kaayo wala PPD sa cebu hopefully naa na . Ive already started to communicate with bro demitre..cguro i will start my muna with agility....lets see where do we go from here....Thank you Ron and More Power!

OT : we have some PM with the other site....
    that's a good start..honestly, i've seen many dogs came from agility and shift to ppd. they are more well balance dog but when it comes to confidence and hardness they are really tough. because agility improve ones dog confidence.

good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 View Post
    I dont think much is in demand sa market for PPD in Cebu thus the reason why not much are into it . Even K9 agencies only train dogs for tracking and sniffing if I am not mistaken .

Anyways , the closest would be the training of Ruben Muego which applies dog biting ( in contrast of controlling your dog ) thru PREY DRIVE lang .

HTH .

Ive noticed also kay almost of the K9 handlers and agencies sa cebu involves only on detection and tracking..ako dog humana ug train man gud ug bomb detection, I would like to see him involved napud sa PPD...anyway mag start lang guro mi ug agility muna kung wala jud....... unya bro, naa ka contact number or email ni Ruben Muego? Thank you bro Springfield!

Quote Originally Posted by shamankin6 View Post
    that's a good start..honestly, i've seen many dogs came from agility and shift to ppd. they are more well balance dog but when it comes to confidence and hardness they are really tough. because agility improve ones dog confidence.

good luck!
    Hi Ron,

Ok ron thank you again for enlightening!...pra lang dili ma idle ako dog, kung wala jud ppd trainer/program in cebu..

Regards!

Man, iapil sa K9 CARE si Bono kay lingaw gyud na sa obstacle course didto. Naka-join man mi sa first batch gyud. Kami ray nagdala didto ug pinakadako nga iro kay akong adult gsd nga si Anton man among gi-enroll...ang kauban niya didto kay puros mga puppies ug small breeds. Enjoy kaayo akong iro ug ang mga bata.

Ive noticed also kay almost of the K9 handlers and agencies sa cebu involves only on detection and tracking..ako dog humana ug train man gud ug bomb detection, I would like to see him involved napud sa PPD...anyway mag start lang guro mi ug agility muna kung wala jud....... unya bro, naa ka contact number or email ni Ruben Muego? Thank you bro Springfield!
    I will PM you asap once I talk to Ruben kay nanghid sa ko if I can give you his contact number bai .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast