Page 837 of 1835 FirstFirst ... 827834835836837838839840847 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,370 of 18341

Quote Originally Posted by ghostie2472 View Post
    Si Pinoy limpyo kaayo ug baba, nindot manulti pero walay agi, puro palpak, utro pud nas Roxas, sakto kaayo nga pag ka pares. Mao nay gusto sa mga tao karon? Puro istorya wala sa buhat? Or bati manulti pero naay results? Awa, wala pa gani naka lingkod nga presidente naa nay agi regarding fighting crime.
    mao na,maski wala pa si duterte, naa nay law againts drugs and crime.

so dili si duterte ang rason ngano daghan nag nadakpan. its all the intelligence and effort sa atoa police force.

Quote Originally Posted by lets talk View Post

so dili si duterte ang rason ngano daghan nag nadakpan. its all the intelligence and effort sa atoa police force.

You are right. Dili si Duterte ang nakadakop. Pero out of these 5 Presidential candidates, he's the one who created this very strong mindset to destroy crime and corruption which caused a ripple effect on all local government offices.

Lingawa sa Davao oi.

Bundak uwan.

Exclamation Digong may not take his oath yet but he should act kay presumtive President na man kaha

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    astang kapoy gyud ning klase na tao na daghan pa kau ug mga pasingit na mga storya dili pa gyud kabalo mobasa.

read what i said here :: https://www.istorya.net/forums/politi...l#post18088314

asa man dihang dapita na nilaban ko ni duterte ??

again, stop with your personal jibes .... if you have a problem with a certain person here that always likes my comment, leave him be ... don't get personal with anyone here

when i post, it's not about you but of Digong ... but you always made a comment through your OT about my post in which you're the one who gibe on me so look into it

Quote Originally Posted by bizz_dakk View Post
    Sush,, daghanang mag debate tungod sa personality ug style ni Digong,, kanang wa pa ka move on,, pangampanya namog sugod for 2022,,

Duterte is one GREAT package,, nay bati,, nay maayo,, pero para sa WA kauyon ang bati jud ang pangitaon,, anyone NAME a President sa Pilipinas that doesn't have an issue? beh? MOVE ON NAMO UY,, hapit na June 30,,

OT: @marius bay,, sagdihi nalang na,, imo ng debatehon sa China ra gihapon na padung,, kefoy!!,,

you're right wa pa naka-move on but only on Digong's-stand on China's issue

nganong di man nimo pursigihon si Digong sa iyang saad during sa campaign iyang itanom ang Ph flag didto sa Scarborough shoal on the 1st day after he will take his oath as President

it's even so pity that Digong keep pushing the idea for a direct bilateral talks with China when China has already decided it will not abide UNCLOS ruling during the Defense Ministerial meeting in Singapore recently

the problem with you that instead of appreciating my effort for castigating China on what they did in our West Philippine Sea, you keep supporting and covering there asses

why don't you give your stand now about what China did in our EEZ as i keep asking you over-and-over again the same question but you keep evading it

WEST PH SEA ROW | Palace: Best to wait for UN arbitral court's ruling
    NOTE: News link courtesy of interaksyon.com

ok raman ko boss ..... ambot ana nila na emotional man kau. bisag wala gihilabtan ug personal, mang personal man hinuon.

talking of personality ... mas ganahan pa gyud ko sa batasan ni Rod kaysa adtong bayot na abnoy. nag mention naman gyud ka ug china boss, ato na lang ipa abot didto hahahaha.... compare lang nato ...

sa panahun ni abnoy, first months niya, hostage crisis sa chinese tourist, naa ba cya ?? bisan txt lang or bisan gamay na word of support, dba wala gyud. and ang pisti, ni adto pa gyud ug china bisan wala g-invite or bisan unwanted cya didto ang result, na ulawan. wala gi-atiman.

karon sa kang duterte, bilateral talks ...... makig storya cya.... huwat ta sa result. at least, direct cya na mo confront and china is willing to talk

your OT speaks for itself as it's always after my post then you're saying wa gihilabtan in which it did not happened one time only

and it looks like you also side and care now for China as you're happy and do laugh on what it did to our President nga gipaka-uwawan man kaha

oh boy ... let me give you some word of advise, if you really support the Ph moves against China then you shouldn't mention or state the things that shows or brings negative impact specially to China that we're not united against them

because if you're just observant or noticed it that FilChinese are so silent in giving their opinion against China even kaning mga banyagang ug punyeta nga mga Chinoys naa dire sa Ph nagpakadato

pero if muparehas ka anang suwapang nga tawo nga bisan pa gi-daug2x na mga Ph fishermen pero di gihapon muhatag sa iyang stand kay iyang e.keep by himself when the right thing to do is back our Ph fishermen kay it's within our EEZ

just to give you an idea that when Erap became President, i didn't vote for him but i support him specially when he travels abroad as he represents the people or the country

actually, nakabalos pud si P-Noy sa Chinese leader during sa APEC nga wa panumbalinga nilang Obama ug nag-lakaw2x tawun kilid sa carpet c'ya ra usa

likewise, i have not vote for Digong and i have move on that i'm supporting his moves specially immediate killings those involves sa drugs, and good to remind the telcos about the internet slowness and most of all kabahin sa Sabah

what i can't move on nga gisige balik2x aning suwapang nga tawo is di gyud ko maka-move on about Digong's-stand on the issues about dismissing the case of GMA, granting Marcos burial at the Libingan ng mga Bayani but most of all entertaining China's bilateral agreement

i can't even comprehend about Digong's too much reliance sa mga NPA nga iyang gibale-wala ang statement from the PNP organization ... nga imbes iyang gamiton iyang influence kay papart silang Joma, iya na man hinuon gibahug ngadtu sa mga NPA

PNP dismisses claim abducted police chief involved in drug trade
    NOTE: News link courtesy of MSN.com

Trial by any other court illegal, says rights agency
    NOTE: News link courtesy of Inquirer.net

It’s the President’s duty to protect citizens
    NOTE: News link courtesy of gmanetwork.com
    Last edited by anggwaponi; 06-05-2016 at 02:38 PM.

Blog Entries

sure ka? ug wa na elect si duterte dili na mag kugi sama karon ang police.

grabeha pabuta bungol ninyo uy. biliba nako ninyo!

It's true that laws against illegal drugs and petty crimes are already written in the books, but Du30 effectuated it in [Davao] and no alkade has ever done what Du30 did in their respective municipalities. Our very poor PNP is a type of police force that is stuck with using paraffin test. Bagiuo Uni is the only uni that offers forensic science but no specialization nor continuing education. If Du30 can at least make a big leap in the policing and forensic tests, there's a bigger possibility of cutting crimes in half but it will take his whole 6 years of doing so.

What we lack in our Criminology courses are local forensic anatomical & cellular pathology, forensic psychology, toxicology, photography. PNP, I believe, lacks high level profilers that are LLBs or much better Lawyers whose specialty is criminal law and litigation lawyers that are no wackos (surname as justification for their authority).

Raising their salaries is one way though but education and specialized skills will always topple it down. Im hoping for a slightly better Phils in his short tenure.

Exclamation kahilas gud aning mga NPA, sa Norway pa ba tu ang negotiation? ipalit pa na ang bala sa pamiliti, hurot ta ni NPA

pastilan. muliko paman gyud sa storya. bisan klaro na kau diri

no man! i'm not evading ... as you got me all wrong

it all started when i post #8584 and you make a comment #8587

so i said #8604

perhaps klareks na sa imong alimpatakan that it now resonates why

now, this statement made me laugh my socks off palihug, come back to reality. this is istorya.net, no matter what we say here, it won't reach the president.

do this. turn off your pc and go out of the house and you'll realized how helpless you are with your opinions for or against the government.

i don't think so ... and i may be all alone in my cause but as i said many times it's my little way of contribution in the fight against the mighty China

likewise, i will take the lead to post in here on aspects that is very clear against the well of the people which are dismissing the case of GMA, granting Marcos burial at the Libingan ng mga Bayani but most of all entertaining China's bilateral agreement

and don't worry as you're not the first one who suggest to turn off my PC and go out of the house but i'm not helpless

ang helpless ang mga tawo sama nimo nga bisan kabalo di maayo pero kay idol man si Digong so go na lang ... ride-on as it's so easy and no hassles at all

the problem with you is, you're living in a make-believe world, that what we discuss here the senate or congress or the president will take heed

nah!

let's wait and see what will happen to Digong if he will not heed to the voices of the people if he can finish his 6-year term

proof of it ... maayo pa tu time ni Erap nga before c'ya nakalingkod as President is gubot2x man tuod pero di sama karon

ang nahitabo karon kay months away pa gani molingkod si Digong kay left and right na iyang gi-ingwentro ... i mean as presumptive President then he should slow down a bit in his style nga bisan tuod daghan things di n'ya ganahan but he should show some respect or decency as a role model

of course i dont like it, but what can i do complain ?? or go out and kick the arses of those chinese businessmen in magallanes with that issue, we should let the people who knows better than us to deal with it. coz what source do we have ?? only newspapers and website ?? are they reliable enough ??

so you're the one that is helpless and needs to be guided accordingly

and i didn't realize with all that is happening in West Philippine Sea, you still have the guts to say to let the people who knows better than us to deal with it ... oh gush

does it mean you agree with Digong for a direct bilateral talks with China even China has already decided it will not abide UNCLOS rulings?

parehas gyud diay ka sa suwapang nga tawo nga di motuo kay lagi ang source newspapers ra man ug websites ... pastilan kaluoy gud nimo magmata lag morning

again. you let emotion cloud your judgement. just becoz i laughed at abnoy doesn't mean i support china

like i said, what we say here doesn't affect the situation of things

no man!

you got me all wrong again as my judgement is clear all along ... you may not say it that you support China but the message has been delivered that made China believes Filipinos are not supporting there President as it's own very people is making fun of the person who represents them

this proves that you're only staying in your room in front of the pc and reading the internet, you don't know what's happening in the real world. go to magallanes, look at every shops, you will see that it's the chinese owners who personally runs their business, they do cashier work, they do heavy work and all of it .. they got rich due to their perseverance and hard work never insult their efforts

and again you still make a very wrong impression on what you believe in

it's what i'm trying to emphasize and explained many times that FilChinese should back or fully support the Ph kay they all got rich here

so what are you saying that if war brakes out, all these FilChinese will just leave the country freely kay they do heavy work? if you're answer is yes ... then FVCK!!!

before makaabot ang missle dire gikan sa China, we should kill all FilChinese before sila makagawas diha sa Magallanes ... baga-a gud sa mga face aning mga FilChinese kun playing safe sila kanunay that they will not make a stand, it's either they're with us or against us ra gyud na

binata manang storyaha. nakabalos. hahaha.

i ask you again, do you know better than pres rod ?? do you know something that he don't ??

binata yur @ss ... so kadtung imong ingon gitaw-an si P-Noy, di diay tu binata

ug binata man tuod pero samot kapikot mata sa Chinese leader kay ang insulto iyang nadawat mas grabe pa kaysa kadtung wa pag-imbitar ni P-Noy muadto sa China

and though i accept that Digong may know many things 100-times fold compared than me but remember also the things that i always focus in here on why his doing it like dismissing the case of GMA, granting Marcos burial at the Libingan ng mga Bayani but most of all entertaining China's bilateral agreement

regarding pres rod and his dealings with the npa, for me, it's not good. but if whatever he do will avoid less bloodshed, then support ko ana ...

ahhhhh ... i see

so if mosugot si Digong aning request sa mga NPA, uyon lang sab ka?

Keeping CPP in US terror list meant to 'undermine' peace talks - Bayan
    NOTE: News link courtesy of interaksyon.com

Communists to demand end to US military presence from Duterte as condition for peace
    NOTE: News link courtesy of gmanetwork.com

digong knows how to play this game, but he should reconsider his approaches next time. his vile temper isn't helping him at all, it only lures opportunities sa iyang mga kontra. but he doesn't necessarily need to tone down, instead he could use this to his advantage if iya ning ma "control/manipulate" to achieve his plans.

change your strat, or you'll gain more adversaries in a short amt of time which might hasten the potential to take him down.

the "i don't care / crass" attitude might work for now, but wa ta kahibaw if mugana paba nang matang sa charm nya in the long run.

how about you befriend some of these tontos who seem useful to you, instead of denouncing them? it would be a total waste to let them slip away nga di magamit ilang expertise. exploit them when you can oi.

and oh, don't trust your friends too much... or else you might end up like Michael III nga gipatay sa iyang kaugalingong BFF nga si Basilius. seems like he's too fond of them. uhh... red flag. lol!

i particularly dislike his affiliation kang quiboloy. he's becoming more of a liability to digong.
    if naa siyay delicadeza, he should distance himself if he does value their so-called friendship. meh. whatever. i don't care about their personal relationship.

do not kumpyans, digong!
    you barely started pa. it's gonna be a looong night.
    hang in there!
    Last edited by gcc4426; 06-06-2016 at 12:30 AM.

Correct me if im wrong but i only hear this from the news, daghan ang nisurender claiming they are afraid of Duterte. I even wonder why

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gcc4426 View Post
    digong knows how to play this game, but he should reconsider his approaches next time. his vile temper isn't helping him at all, it only lures opportunities sa iyang mga kontra. but he doesn't necessarily need to tone down, instead he could use this to his advantage if iya ning ma "control/manipulate" to achieve his plans.

change your strat, or you'll gain more adversaries in a short amt of time which might hasten the potential to take him down.

the "i don't care / crass" attitude might work for now, but wa ta kahibaw if mugana paba nang matang sa charm nya in the long run.

how about you befriend some of these tontos who seem useful to you, instead of denouncing them? it would be a total waste to let them slip away nga di magamit ilang expertise. exploit them when you can oi.

and oh, don't trust your friends too much... or else you might end up like Michael III nga gipatay sa iyang kaugalingong BFF nga si Basilius. seems like he's too fond of them. uhh... red flag. lol!

i particularly dislike his affiliation kang quiboloy. he's becoming more of a liability to digong.
    if naa siyay delicadeza, he should distance himself if he does value their so-called friendship. meh. whatever. i don't care about their personal relationship.

do not kumpyans, digong!
    you barely started pa. it's gonna be a looong night.
    hang in there!
    You know why he doesn't care? Because it's not his choice to run as president in the first place, it was the people who wanted him as president AND he knows he can deliver mao to ni dagan siya. He doesn't care unsa mahitabo because he will do what it takes to provide what the people have been wanting for so long which is change and if the same people who placed him as president dili mo sunod sa iyang gusto ipa buhat, aw, was siyay mahimo.

11.    Advertisement