Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Default Re: Let's start a bookclub!

I like to join but as i have read the messages it seems an exclusive group- to those only who are friends to the author of this topic.

^ngek dili jud bro...dili ni elitist na grupo...in fact one of the goals is to encourage reading among us filipinos...see? aw apil ang non filipinos pud...noble kaayu ni nga mission ni josephdc hehehe...

open to ALL

whether booklover, booklover wannabe, interested in expanding reading interests (like try ka other genres), or you just want to get the discipline of reading at least one book every 4-6 weeks

mao ni ang tumong sa group, aside from socializing with others of course. sige apil mo sa meeting next week. post your available sked.

again, open to all!

Akong available kay 2nd ug 4th Sunday 10 am to 5pm
    ug bakasyon ra ang break namo ron 23 pa man
    pero inig Marso sayo sayo mga 3rd week maka uli nako sa amo.a
    Unsa nang mga libro inyong tirada

^sige we'll take note of ur sked. mag suggest ta diri unsa nga book..josephdc and luthienne will share some selection guidelines.

@Luthienne and Josephdc - my apologies! karon pa ko ka realize nga late diay akong relo ug usa ka oras! waaa mao diay to ingon mo nga late ko? i thought na late ra ko balig 15 minutes...1 hour and 15 minutes diay! as in na late ko diri sa akong trabahuan ug balig usa ka oras...i thought 1pm pa alas dos na diay! and i thought 11:30 ta nanggikan...12:30 naman diay to oi...gipanggutom na mo adto? tsk tsk tsk ....

Ayaw lang tingay i take note basin ug di ta pareha ug interest sa libro
    I am thinking that Will i read a book that i do not like just for the sake of the club?

Blog Entries

OMG! just read this thread now. I love books. I am currently reading the Hardy boys series. I read almost anything i can get my hands on

My available sked is 7PM - 9pm mondays to fridays would love to join :mrgreen:

^weeee apil jud si Galadriel

@Egoist...Luthienne and Josephdc will most more re book selection.

psst asa na mo?

@Egoist, we'll be glad to have you. One of the mission/goal is 'expansion' (of the mind or of one's understanding) hehe. One way that can be achieved is to expand the genre of books that we read (that's also one of the reasons for my joining). I hope maybe we can include your taste in books for our selection. We'll try to have as many genre for our selection as possible, though of course mataud tauran pa tingali una ma taymingan nga ang atong forte or hilig ang pili-on nato for that particular month.

We may not have the same types of books but we do all have one thing in common: we like to read; for reasons that may differ -- discipline, speed-reading, etc. So let us unite! and not let our differences with regards to the types of books we read be a hindrance to this, hopefully.

@Velvett: Pwerteng late-a gyud! Haha. Bantog ra kalma ra kaayo pag abot kay wa diay kalibutan. Lol. Bitaw oi, okay ra.

@Galadriel: Welcome aboard! [br]Posted on: December 13, 2007, 03:21:45 PM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by wsraxe
    lemme join
    Hello. Ni adto ka ganiha? Unya wa lang ta magka ilhanay?

more it books

hey guys! i haven't been able to check back and i didn't know nag-meeting mo ganina!

naa man sad nuon ko work so i still wouldn't have been able to attend. busy man mi next week oi...im usually free weekdays after 8pm na, and on weekends except saturday night.

lemme know unsa ma decide venue & sked for next meeting.

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast