Page 619 of 946 FirstFirst ... 609616617618619620621622629 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 9456

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rubadub89 View Post
    This write up is hypocritical, insensitive, selfish and borderline delusional. The article preaches that being gay is not a plague however parents should not encourage early "symptoms" of being gay, that it should be corrected at an early age, its as if homosexuality is a deadly disease( well i am fully aware that some people consider it as such).

This shows how parents are far more afraid of the scrutiny, discrimination against them as parents of a gay child than their child's/children's happiness that they would do anything to not let their kids be gay because their parental skills will be questioned.

I laugh out loud at how TinTin tried to explain that his son Nio only plays with her big sisters toys as a way to interact and bond with them and how he doesn't touch it when his sisters are not around. I also find it funny how she managed to emphasize that her son Nio and his huband Julius do manly things like boxing, basketball, sword fights()...etc - YES MA'AM because gay men can only be associated with barbies, make up and flamboyance( and there's nothing wrong with that).

Hypocrisy at its finest. WELL DONE.

I still believe we are born gay and we give happiness and color to this judgmental world however our individual paths to the "gay world/journey" will be greatly influenced by our environment. chos!
    Naay works si Sigmund Freud about sexuality. He is a neurologist. Daghan pa to siyag gi himu mga books about sexuality. Kutob ra ni sa ako na remember sa lecture. Not entirely sure if sakto ba ni, pero sa naka basa na sa iya works i correct lng.

medyo taboo ang concept pasensya.i nalang

Ni hypothesized siya nga ang sexuality daw kay ma pre-determined at an early age(6-7yo or maybe below pa jud). In a typical family(Father, Mother & Child) once a child develops sexual characteristics at some point that child will develop sexual attractions to one parent. Let's say a boy normally would be attracted to the mother. He will think that his father is "the enemy" or something. sa girls vice versa. If a child is gay, he would develop sexual attractions towards his father and would think his mother is the enemy. <<<Ops Sayup diay ning last part about being gay, being gay or lesbian has something to do with the two complexes: Oedipus Complex for the guys & Electra Complex for the girls

Nio being close to his father .. hmm

Quote Originally Posted by surferboy View Post
    Naay works si Sigmund Freud about sexuality. He is a neurologist. Daghan pa to siyag gi himu mga books about sexuality. Kutob ra ni sa ako na remember sa lecture. Not entirely sure if sakto ba ni, pero sa naka basa na sa iya works i correct lng.

medyo taboo ang concept pasensya.i nalang

Ni hypothesized siya nga ang sexuality daw kay ma pre-determined at an early age(6-7yo or maybe below pa jud). In a typical family(Father, Mother & Child) once a child develops sexual characteristics at some point that child will develop sexual attractions to one parent. Let's say a boy normally would be attracted to the mother. He will think that his father is "the enemy" or something. sa girls vice versa. If a child is gay, he would develop sexual attractions towards his father and would think his mother is the enemy. <<<Ops Sayup diay ning last part about being gay, being gay or lesbian has something to do with the two complexes: Oedipus Complex for the guys & Electra Complex for the girls

Nio being close to his father .. hmm
    Hahaha. pariha rana bai kanang pa dulaon nimog batman, thor, superman action figures ang bata nga laki. Ig dako kay maganahan silag mga machog lawas. hehehe

Gwapo kayo ang avatar ni surferboy.
    Huhuhu

Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit View Post
    or someone I'm supposed to be? hehe makalibog,
    ambot lang kay di man ko romantically attracted nila. just pure carnal desires.
    Quote Originally Posted by lester_j View Post
    how can it be purely carnal desire if mu chain imong thoughts to babies and family? Naa gyud guroy hint of romantic attraction bisag gamay.

Kanang sa mga prisons, mga inmates engaging in guy on guy action. most likely they are acting out on carnal desires di ba?
    Does that make them gay?
    manong blakc, no offense intended ha..bisag uwagon lang sad gyud tingale ka.
    i think that because you are sexually adventurous ganahan sad ka mo visit sa netheryaya! hahaha

speaking of sigmund freud, kinsa kita ug A Dangerous Method diri? starring Kierra Knightley, Viggo Mortensen and Michael Fassbender.

Hahaha. pariha rana bai kanang pa dulaon nimog batman, thor, superman action figures ang bata nga laki. Ig dako kay maganahan silag mga machog lawas. hehehe
    pero kanang walay i-kapalit ug toys sir? unsaon mana? hahaha
    mao diay, kwarta akong ganahan, kay hantak man akng duwaon sa pagka bata pa. hahaha

how can it be purely carnal desire if mu chain imong thoughts to babies and family? Naa gyud guroy hint of romantic attraction bisag gamay.

Kanang sa mga prisons, mga inmates engaging in guy on guy action. most likely they are acting out on carnal desires di ba?
    Does that make them gay?
    di man kinahanglan romantic feeling para magka-baby. I think kay ako ang oldest nya only boy pa jud.. murag there's something in me who wants to continue the lineage. preservation of species?

I can say na di to romantic kay di man ko kiligon if magchain na ako thoughts into having babies and a family. Unlike if makakita ko ng cute chinito guys kiligon jud ko hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by illidan_great View Post
    i think that because you are sexually adventurous ganahan sad ka mo visit sa netheryaya! hahaha
    LOL! Uwagon jud ko but lain man gud if maghunahuna na ka to make babies. Although I've been pondering kung unsa ang feeling to sleep with a tranny.. kanang murag tinuod jud na babay na tranny hap di katong mga halata.
    Last edited by blakrabit; 03-12-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    Gwapo kayo ang avatar ni surferboy.
    Huhuhu
    hahaha kita ko ani niya sa salida step up gwapo kaayu bai di ma da maka lanay

Quote Originally Posted by illidan_great View Post

speaking of sigmund freud, kinsa kita ug A Dangerous Method diri? starring Kierra Knightley, Viggo Mortensen and Michael Fassbender.
    ui unsa na about ang A Dangerous Method?

Quote Originally Posted by surferboy View Post

ui unsa na about ang A Dangerous Method?
    about sa away nila SIgmund Freud ug Carl Jung

Quote Originally Posted by blakrabit View Post
    about sa away nila SIgmund Freud ug Carl Jung
    and kierra knightley! hahaha

sheesh!

Blog Entries
    agi lang ko mga gwapo

11.    Advertisement