Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default Re: PERSONAL LOAN for CEBU, MANILA, and CAGAYAN CLIENTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Preserved View Post
    Yup... nag process pako sa mga requirements....

Okay please update me a soon as ma okay na tanan nimu requirements. txt me w/ this number : 09322840603.. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by iamMaRiEveLh View Post
    Okay please update me a soon as ma okay na tanan nimu requirements. txt me w/ this number : 09322840603.. Thank you so much!
    Halu, when ta maka meet later? Dili ko maka txt kay wala ko load...
    I have ALL the requirements na....

na rpelyan na naku imo pm.. imo nlng ta to g pm sad imo number pra ako nlng mu col.. anyway.. txt me tomorow wen ka free.. okay? 10am down to 7pm im available.. see you!

By the way if you are not qualified with Chinatrust worry no more i can cater other banks for you like: Maybanks , Planters, and Sterling .

ADDITIONAL INFO :

NOTE: You are not allowed to apply or avail a loan if you have cancelled credit card! "unless if you can provide or secure CLEARANCE for your cancelled card" .

I dont know what's wrong with you SELF PRESERVED! wla man ka nitunga sa met ups! tried so many times calling you but dli naka ma kontak and one hour bfor d schedule of the said met up! may pa nmu ingon okay ra ka ana nga time but wla ka nitunga.. nag pm ka nga u have all the requirements ready na ky wla ka load so ako nitawag and i think ngka sinabtanay naman ta sa time schedule pru wa jud ka ni tunga! until now been trying to col u but d ghapon ka ma contact then i realize while scanning this thread naa koi nabasa post ni SELF PRESERVATION which is the BANNED USSER nga also nag ingon2 nga interested and ng comply na sa requirements and i think iisa ramo.. u know what im trying to be nice but murag subra nman gud ni imoha! Pa schedule2 ka nya di man di ka mutunga! kung wla kai lingaw pwes ayaw ko apil2x ky im so busy w/ my other clients.. I hope mka tog raka sa imong pag samok2 ug kaboang! ur just wasting my time!

u r not allowed to post ur comment here anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by iamMaRiEveLh View Post
    I dont know what's wrong with you SELF PRESERVED! wla man ka nitunga sa met ups! tried so many times calling you but dli naka ma kontak and one hour bfor d schedule of the said met up! may pa nmu ingon okay ra ka ana nga time but wla ka nitunga.. nag pm ka nga u have all the requirements ready na ky wla ka load so ako nitawag and i think ngka sinabtanay naman ta sa time schedule pru wa jud ka ni tunga! until now been trying to col u but d ghapon ka ma contact then i realize while scanning this thread naa koi nabasa post ni SELF PRESERVATION which is the BANNED USSER nga also nag ingon2 nga interested and ng comply na sa requirements and i think iisa ramo.. u know what im trying to be nice but murag subra nman gud ni imoha! Pa schedule2 ka nya di man di ka mutunga! kung wla kai lingaw pwes ayaw ko apil2x ky im so busy w/ my other clients.. I hope mka tog raka sa imong pag samok2 ug kaboang! ur just wasting my time!

u r not allowed to post ur comment here anymore!
    Dear Maam,

First of all, I would like to say that I'm really so SORRY for what happened. I know that you are frustrated and I accept that. It is my fault. But here's my side of the story...

A few minutes after you called me, something "emergency and personal" came up that needs my IMMEDIATE attention. My mistake. I should have called or texted you, but as I said before, TINGBITS so I have no extra cash with me that's why I asked you kindly if it's alright that you'll be the one to contact me and I'm glad that you did... Also, I really have ALL the requirements cuz I'm really interested and HOPING that my loan application will be accepted for a "personal project" that I planned.

Regarding my previous user that was banned, well, all I can say is that I just have a "conflict of interest" with one of the MODS here...

I'm really sorry for what happened and I am still interested regarding the loan. But then, I guess, I'll just search for another agents to process my loan. I'm sorry and thank you.

Self

Dear Maam,

First of all, I would like to say that I'm really so SORRY for what happened. I know that you are frustrated and I accept that. It is my fault. But here's my side of the story...

A few minutes after you called me, something "emergency and personal" came up that needs my IMMEDIATE attention. My mistake. I should have called or texted you, but as I said before, TINGBITS so I have no extra cash with me that's why I asked you kindly if it's alright that you'll be the one to contact me and I'm glad that you did... Also, I really have ALL the requirements cuz I'm really interested and HOPING that my loan application will be accepted for a "personal project" that I planned.

Regarding my previous user that was banned, well, all I can say is that I just have a "conflict of interest" with one of the MODS here...

I'm really sorry for what happened and I am still interested regarding the loan. But then, I guess, I'll just search for another agents to process my loan. I'm sorry and thank you.

Self

Maybe i can accept ur apology if u can really give all the requirements.. As u've said u have ur requirements ready nah.. anyway i have met - ups tomorow at ayala from 11am to 1pm.. hope u cud really come. and i think this time u hav at least 10 pesos for u to buy lud. winnertxt for only 10pesos its already UNLITXT.. if ever u dont really have load maybe at least please do check ur fon or at least charge it so that i can contact u "or for any reason nganu di ka ma kontak gud sakto jud sa time nga atong sabot" okay raman unta wai lud understadable man but d fact nga wa kai rply2 then d na jud ka ma contact ato nga time.. im confused .anyway if u r really sincere and serious about this loan please do ur job also. im giving u a second chance tomorow let's see if u cud relly come. .

haha.. nag away..

kanang.. mariviel.. employed ko pero wala koy ITR.. wa man koy TIN.. wala g.require sa akoa man gd.. nya 1 year kapin na ko sa akoa work.. i have all the requirements pero ITR ra wala nako.. pero naa ko credit card.. pde ra ghapon ko ana?

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi101 View Post
    haha.. nag away..

kanang.. mariviel.. employed ko pero wala koy ITR.. wa man koy TIN.. wala g.require sa akoa man gd.. nya 1 year kapin na ko sa akoa work.. i have all the requirements pero ITR ra wala nako.. pero naa ko credit card.. pde ra ghapon ko ana?

No sir, we ned d ITR jud.. mao man jud ila requirements gud if kulang ang reqs ibalik ra ghapon nila dli nila dawaton sir.. sayang advantage bya unta ky naa ka credit card .. Baka naa ka kaila nga qualified pwd cla nlng apply for u nya kaw lang tig bayad.. naa man koi mga clients nga mao nai gbuhat.. dpendi lang na unsaon nmu pag hangyo nila.. pru try lang if needed najud nmu ang money panhanyo lang gud sa imo kaila Thank you!

ahhh.. cge2x.. pde ngayo computation if 80k ang e.loan? 12 months ug 24 months.. apil tanan fees mam ha if okay ra..

thank you..

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast