Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast

bsta kapuso no.1..kamilya numero uno.........hahahahah

magtinabangay palang na sila maka produce pana sila ug mga mas nindot pa nga mga shows. hehe

hahaha ana jud diay ka fanatic?
    maynalang kay news rajud ako tan-awon.

Smile hi

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    You probably observed why this section is being tightly moderated by yours truly. Some of you may know the answer already. Especially those who I have given infraction to and those who I have muted or banned.

This GMA and ABS CBN related threads are getting out of control. Once someone says something negative, an opposition will almost always react then a war eventually breaks loose. This has been going on for over a year now. And for over a year I've been trying to keep things under control.

Things are getting crazy enough that I have to step in at almost every PINOY NETWORK related threads just to calm things down. Honestly, I'm getting tired of babysitting you people (and you know who you are) and I end up resorting to drastic actions (Ban, Mute) just to keep the threads clean.

Don't you guys think that this is getting old? I mean... don't you people get tired of all these childish squabbles between the two factions? Is there any way that you guys can get along? Until that happens, I will keep on moderating this section of the forum with an iron fist. Don't whine when you get an infraction or when you get muted or banned.. you already know what's up.. especially all you repeat offenders.

You people need to grow up.

YES...i do really agree with you..hope that this will be a masterpiece to others to be able to realize that they're making such a foolishness upon debating the two phil. network,instead having peace to oneself...God bless.

oh yeah! networks? way not do networking! heehehe

Blog Entries
    Kita ra gyud giilad ane nila. Buot hunahunaon, Maglamano ra ang tag-iya. Ang Fans noon mag-away.

sus! kapuya bya ana duha ka network wui, maypa support ta ni willie sa TV5,hahaha btaw,nindot bya pud ni nga station hanap lng dri sa cebu...

it wud be very boring if no competition mn gud.. heheh mao na xah..

Quote Originally Posted by vagn.styrr View Post
    it wud be very boring if no competition mn gud.. heheh mao na xah..
    Maybe this article will excite you. According to the local writer, Cebu is still "ABS-CBN country"

Cebu is still "ABS-CBN country"

That Cebu is “ABS-CBN country” holds true until now. A survey conducted by the National Media Research (NMR) from Sept. 19 to 25, which I got hold of exclusively last week reveals that GMA-7 has so much work to do.

The NMR TV Diary is very comprehensive that it does not only reveal which local shows are on top, but it also includes which national shows score big. And oh my, ABS-CBN shows a double if not triple lead! Unfortunately, it does not contain the rating of GMA-7’s Buena Mano Balita, but I have a feeling it is being incorporated into the rating figures of the national early morning show Unang Hirit.

ABS-CBN’s local shows got very favorable ratings. Among them are Halad sa Kapamilya with a 17.0 or an audience share of 74%; Kapamilya Mas Winner Ka with 24.0 or an audience share of 64.5%; Let’s Do Business, a blocktime show that airs every Sunday with 14.3 or an audience share of 53.4%; Maayong Buntag Kapamilya with 18.5 or an audience share of 75%, MagTV with 22.1 or an audience share of 52%; and TV Patrol Central Visayas with 27 or an audience share of 68.7%

GMA-7’s Balitang Bisdak, meanwhile, got 9.6 or an audience share of 15%. Basically, ratings are for advertisers so they can determine which timeslot and programs should they promote their products in. But if we are to believe the NMR TV Diary, then GMA-7’s efforts in Cebu such as mall shows and outreach projects have done nothing to elevate its status here. Station manager Ann Marie Tan, what now?

I’m sure though that GMA-7 has a survey of its own, which I love to have a copy as well. That way we will be able to compare and get a clearer picture of the issue at hand, as far as the ratings are concerned. In fact, I have a strong feeling that the pilot episode of its newest News and Public Affairs show Isyu Karon hosted by Lou-ann Mae Rondina did well. I actually received a press release a week after its debut, but it only mentioned that the first episode last Oct. 30 won in its timeslot, but no actual figures were given.

Now, let’s have a look at the lineup of local programs. ABS-CBN has a total of six programs including a blocktimer, while GMA-7 only has three. It does not have a Sunday show as well as something to compete against the successful game show KMWK on Saturdays.

Although GMA-7 comes up with TV Specials every now and then, I don’t think these could attract a solid following, as compared to a regular magazine style show like MagTV. Sadly, it has been two years since the lifestyle show Istayl Nato last aired. Is it really that hard to conceptualize a replacement or has GMA-7 given up the local Sunday viewership to its rival? There has to be a regular local show from the Entertainment TV. (Paging JB Bautista.)

“Synergy-less”

While GMA-7 TV is enjoying so much publicity through promotional activities, I can’t help but wonder, what about its radio stations dySS and dyRT? I don’t have the figures but from what I’ve gathered from the grapevine, a new survey (released last week) reveals that dyRT Nindota Ah (which emerged no. 1 in Cebu in a survey released last July) has dipped to no. 3. And my very reliable sources at the GMA-7 Complex in Nivel Hills say that radio personalities (maybe with the exception of tri-media personality Bobby Nalzaro) are feeling left out.

One source rues that while local and national programs are heavily promoted by dySS and dyRT, these radio stations do not enjoy the same privilege—not even a spot—on TV, unlike how MOR Lupig Sila programs and its jocks as well as dyAB are being promoted in ABS-CBN programs. Another source complains that the network’s radio stations can hardly get a “crawler” for their promos and activities, and that it takes a long negotiation before at least a spot is given.

Does this mean that there’s so much synergy in ABS-CBN where radio and TV departments promote each other through their respective mediums—but not in GMA-7?

Exactly a year ago, I talked about the lack of synergy between radio and TV departments of GMA-7 Cebu during the time when Cebuana Diva Mantalaba joined Starstruck. I thought that the “synergyless” issue has been settled already, but how come it’s spilling out of the confines of GMA-7 in Nivel Hills? Could this be one of the reasons why the network is having a hard time in Cebu in terms of ratings because there’s no synergy?

TV5

Could it be true that one of my mentors during my defense beat days, TV Patrol's Junrey Nadela, has been tapped to head TV5 in Cebu? According to reports that reached me, he is now doing negotiations with some media personalities who will compose its news department soon. Oh well, I will not be surprised if indeed this is true. Proximity-wise, Junrey resides exactly across TV5’s office in Opra. Credentials-wise, Junrey would be the right person for the job. He has lots of bright and brilliant ideas. I should know because we were together in the defense beat for five years. But Sir Junrey is this true?

By the way, I can now watch TV5 in Punta Princesa unlike before. Although it’s still not as glossy and clear as GMA-7 and ABS-CBN, the images are recognizable and the audio is understandable now. TV5 made true on its promise to the local press last August that they will work on their signal in Cebu double-time. Bravo!

Cebu is still "ABS-CBN country" - PEN POINT By Ryan Mark | The Freeman >> The Freeman Sections >> Cebu Entertainment

sak2 gyd..nganu kha naai laban2x nga mga tguwang nman nta kasagaran dri..

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast