Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414849505152 LastLast

here's what we learned sa eyebiz:

Franchise 101

2. franchisor: the company who owns a particular business and is willing to share the techniques and methodology how its business became successful.

franchisee: ikaw ni nga gustong mag-franchise and willing to do business with the franchisor for an agreed price like franchise fee.

Franchise 101

3. ikaw nga "franchisee" or applicant ang mag-process sa imong business permits...

Franchise 101

4. not all frachise businesses are successful. the overall success rate of franchise industry is at least 90% (not bad, huh? )

there's a 10th Cebu Franchise Expo this Sept.11-13, 2009 sa SM City - Cebu...
    more than 100 types of franchises ang i-feature... see you there....

@cirext: can you email me all the info of the attendees para ma-forward na nato ilang contact #s and email add?

My another learnings from the Franchise lecture is that, even you have a franchise that worth millions in investment and "bisan ang name ilado kaayo sa public", it is still not guranteed that it will succeed.

"Any business is not guaranteed". Kung naay business na mu offer na guranteed ang kita, murag kuyaw2x na na business. Hehehe!

My reflections after the franchising lecture:

I better stick with a business that has small money capital but big investment in effort during the early stages but big return in the future.
    I better stick with a business that I really believe in and put my life into it.

Quote Originally Posted by smurkydad View Post
    @cirext: can you email me all the info of the attendees para ma-forward na nato ilang contact #s and email add?
    email's done boss smurks..

Quote Originally Posted by lorenzoleo View Post
    My another learnings from the Franchise lecture is that, even you have a franchise that worth millions in investment and "bisan ang name ilado kaayo sa public", it is still not guranteed that it will succeed.

"Any business is not guaranteed". Kung naay business na mu offer na guranteed ang kita, murag kuyaw2x na na business. Hehehe!

My reflections after the franchising lecture:

I better stick with a business that has small money capital but big investment in effort during the early stages but big return in the future.
    I better stick with a business that I really believe in and put my life into it.
    Lagi! Maypa kita ang franchisor kaysa franchisee..heheheh
    Anyway, it really depends on where you are now.
    Ako pong nakutlo ato kay mao ni.

Franchising is:
    1. paying fees to bring the name, train manpower & copy a 'tested' system of a particular product.
    2. It does not guarantee profit or business success.
    3. And you'll be binded w/ contract & other terms either u are gaining or losing.

If I were the businessman, I think I'd better take my own risk to create my own product..anyways, pareha raman ghapon..wala may guarantee.

I think franchising is best for those real tested companies & products like Jollibee. Pero mao pud lagi millions investment pud.

The risk is too high for those small & new companies..
    They may as well be using the franchising tool to boost themselves only.

thanks cirext.

Quote Originally Posted by cirext View Post
    email's done boss smurks..

oops.. i havent received any emails.. please forward that to me..

cirext and smurkydad.. u knw my e.add right?

11.    Advertisement

Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414849505152 LastLast