Page 504 of 606 FirstFirst ... 494501502503504505506507514 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 6055

Thread: Accenture

Quote Originally Posted by fishcracker_yummy View Post
    About sa gentleman's agreement ba, kinahanglan one year daw ka nga wala na nag work sa imong previous company before ka i hire sa accenture, nya wala paman ko mo resign, ganahan jud kayo ko mo work sa accenture. Gusto ta ko mo try ug apply balik nga dili nako i indicate akong previous company ba, sagdi nlng tong experience, pero ang pangutana nako, naa pa ba kaha na silay record sa mga previous applicants before? kay gi indicate man to nako nga working ko sa akong previous company. Please help out guys. XD
    Here's what I've heard: You should not be connected with any BPO companies by which Accenture is a partner, i.e. AegisPS. If you're not working at the moment in a BPO company, then you can apply at Accenture granted that your current company is not associated with Accenture as its partner.

Thanks for the response. ^^ I think they are very associated since I was rejected at first for this very reason. Would it be a good idea to just exclude my current Company's name so that I may be able to apply for the job that I want? I really appreciate your response. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by fishcracker_yummy View Post
    Thanks for the response. ^^ I think they are very associated since I was rejected at first for this very reason. Would it be a good idea to just exclude my current Company's name so that I may be able to apply for the job that I want? I really appreciate your response. ^_^

What a wonderful idea! There's only one problem---you have PAG-IBIG contributions records. Through this background checking, you will be caught that you're excluding some of your previous employers. Thus, you will end just like anyone else---rejection of application. I'd suggest you be honest. Besides, there are plenty of companies you can work with. However, if you are really into Accenture to be your new employer, I'm afraid you have to wait a little bit longer.

Hi, i just want to ask what are the possible question on the interview.
    I passed the exam yesterday and was scheduled for interview on monday. Im applying for PCS. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thewielder1987 View Post
    What a wonderful idea! There's only one problem---you have PAG-IBIG contributions records. Through this background checking, you will be caught that you're excluding some of your previous employers. Thus, you will end just like anyone else---rejection of application. I'd suggest you be honest. Besides, there are plenty of companies you can work with. However, if you are really into Accenture to be your new employer, I'm afraid you have to wait a little bit longer.

char lang.. there is no way for any employer to check on your govt contributions without you giving your number to them. in this case, govt info like PAGIBIG and SSS numbers are only given out once mahire na ka. i know of someone before nga wa nagdeclare sa iyang previous employer before getting accepted into ACN.. dawat ra man gihapon siya.

in short, sa masakpan lang.

mga bro, ug mu.apply as ASE ba, naa ba chance na after sa training adto ka i.deploy ug manila??

Quote Originally Posted by christopher2591 View Post
    mga bro, ug mu.apply as ASE ba, naa ba chance na after sa training adto ka i.deploy ug manila??
    Depends on the project bro, but USUALLY, you'll be Cebu-based. If the role is to be based in Manila, then ngadto nalang sila mangita ug ASE, dili sa Cebu as flying resources from Cebu to Manila would have associated costs.

@urejiak boss took an exam and passed but the hr said to keep our lines open kay wala pa daw schedule for ase.. Mga pila kaha na ka weeks ? Would it take months kaha bro? So libug if i have to wait for this or accept the other. But i really wanted to get back in..

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    @urejiak boss took an exam and passed but the hr said to keep our lines open kay wala pa daw schedule for ase.. Mga pila kaha na ka weeks ? Would it take months kaha bro? So libug if i have to wait for this or accept the other. But i really wanted to get back in..
    mao pd na ako bro, last march 31 ko ngtake sa ASE and pasar ko, hangtud karon wla gihapon tawag gikan nila. tsk

@budoyski mao bah bro? Waaa kalayua pa sad gud. Wa pa bisan interview boss?

11.    Advertisement