Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

#DU302016 para sa pag-babago

okay ra grabe ang patay kung ugaling makalingkod c Duterte....pero murag adto ra jud na sa Manila..hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22 View Post
    Speaking of "normal naman lang kaau ipatay ug tao", i find it hypocritical for some people to complain about killings in our country ONLY to support an aspiring president who would think about "killing criminals" para mahipos ug matarong ang tibuok katilingban.

I'm no DU30 basher but some people are clinging to the idea that if DU30 wins, automatic na dayon mahimong peaceful ang atong nasud?
    it's a start.. gi explain namana sa mga campaign speech ni duterte, wa lng cguru ka kita sa mga video.. OR NOT INTERESTED lng jud ka ni duterte..
    "even if it costs me my life" -duterte

PS: dli pud ku duterte.. miriam ku

Blog Entries
    i was waiting nga ibalita sa tv ang nahitabo... naunsa na kaha to ang babaye

Quote Originally Posted by totoybibo View Post
    actually gipang klaro naman ni niya mga mga statements labi na sa interviews niya sa Rappler ug DZMM.

of course dili automatic but for sure he will do something about it. and for me thats important. kanang killing criminals iya naman na giklaro. he said he will enforce the law. and he is against extrajudicial killings but he will enforce the law on the criminals with iron hand, which could mean death penalty for them if it comes to it as mandated by law. if it comes to killing the criminals he already mentioned he would enforce the law and if it comes to a point that law enforcers lives are in danger, then that is the time they will defend themselves and kill the criminal if necessary as law enforcers have the right to defend themselves especially if the criminal is armed.
    Kasabot raman ko ana boss. I guess naa lang jud supporters nga ganahan lang jud ug pagbag-o to the point nga hardcore na kaayo sila nga "mao na lagi ni", "siya na jud". It's all good. Desperado ug approach, but, yes, we are desperate. Ang ako lang jud, not all things can be done overnight. It will take us a lot of years to get to the point sa sakto nga pagbag-o.

I'm hoping these so-called supporters are patient enough (and mentally tough enough) to handle the rigid and very disciplined approach of change sa vision ni Duterte. I guess all I'm saying is that, not everyone can handle change.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Viper View Post
    it's a start.. gi explain namana sa mga campaign speech ni duterte, wa lng cguru ka kita sa mga
    video.. OR NOT INTERESTED lng jud ka ni duterte..
    "even if it costs me my life" -duterte

PS: dli pud ku duterte.. miriam ku
    Interesado man ko ni DU30... with reservations. lol

Ok pud si Miriam.

---------------------------------------

Pasensya na sa OT. Anyway, love triangle man daw to ang nahitabo according to this link:
    Horrifying video shows a hostage taker stab woman on a busy street before being beaten by angry mob

6.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345