Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default PHILIPPINE MOTTO! POOR GETS POORER, RICH GETS RICHER!

asdf2k:

u seem to fail to see that being rich ( or the initiative to become one ) and being poor ( or the unconcious acts to stay that way ) are but mere reflections of society wherein these two seemingly opposite modes of thought are present.

the examples that u have given have major flaws in them. no matter how rich and how high you may aspire, if one is not given the proper and fair opportunity to utilize that inspiration, it is basically useless. no matter how the "rich" aspire for his son to study so that he can lead their company, if there is no company to lead...

a great disdain for labor and work. this is the culture of the filipinos. we all want to become the BOSS and not the worker, because we see the boss as the all powerful image compared to the lowly worker with an even lower wage.

so you see, the rotten system that makes us think the way we do about workers and farmers is leading us to think the way the "rich" did in ur second example, when what we should have done is first to change the system that makes us think the way of the "poor" so that the majority of us who are actually poor and are workers and farmers, would become rich.

one can never hear a poor mother telling his kid not to go to school because they cannot afford a set of uniform when an old set of uniform from an elder brother is available. and, my friend, this is what is happening. the poor are actually thinking "rich" yet still, not given the right opportunity to use this initiative, they remain poor.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by snussy
    ambot gyud anang graft and corruption oi...ma bot-bot na gyud ni atong mga bulsa..pirti najud antong pobreha..i thnk the people MUST learn how to choose the ryt president..vice..senators..unsaon man na artista man nuon ang botohan..unsa man ang alamag sa artista sa philippine gov't. tawn oi....
    dili sab tanan oi... naa man mga kamao sab dinha... I think Vilma Santos performed fairly well with his constituents... and also Anjo Yllana.

Bisan gani sa America naa man sab nahimong presidente nga artista.

Pero when it comes to the legislative body... mura dili jud maau ang mga artista dinha... kay wala silay alam kaau sa law.

Hello gareb,

u seem to fail to see that being rich ( or the initiative to become one ) and being poor ( or the unconcious acts to stay that way ) are but mere reflections of society wherein these two seemingly opposite modes of thought are present.
    Yes I agree with you, one great factor of being rich and being poor (base on my observation) is the society and I think I didn't fail to see this because as I'd said on the last part of my post, family and outside influence have some factor of becoming rich or poor.

no matter how the "rich" aspire for his son to study so that he can lead their company, if there is no company to lead...
    Yes you're right, most people find it useless and hard to lead a company if one don't have a company . But Im sure you understand the character of "RICH" (initiative to become one) here. And base on my example, I did use the equivalent expression "OR"
    RICH: "iskwela para magtukod ka ug company or ikaw ang mo padayon sa atong company".
    so since our rich character here has an initiative to become one, then one could build a company or business if his parents have none OR could manage and improve it if they have an existing business/company.

I've heard a story about a man who is very rich. I don't know the detailed background of this man, I could be wrong, but base on what I've heard, this man build his company from scratch and he makes his fortune within his generation and this man is now the owner of SM, it's Mr. Sy, how about M$ owner Mr. Gates? I think their parents didn't build those company for them but still they're now leading a company.

a great disdain for labor and work. this is the culture of the filipinos. we all want to become the BOSS and not the worker, because we see the boss as the all powerful image compared to the lowly worker with an even lower wage.
    I hope BOSS here means the owner.
    Yes that's what I've observed too. Most (but not all) wants to become the BOSS because we see only the end result of what they'd sow, but most(but not all again) don't understand what's the rule, responsibility and how the BOSS work when the BOSS starts his bussiness. Like for instance base on my experience those computer sales people on the mall, since I don't wear nice clothes (its my fault coz I only wear polo when I go to church. hehehe) and Im asking some small stuff that they don't have or don't know, they'll just snob me and sometimes they are rude. While there's a computer shop which the owner/BOSS work so hard to accomodate small/big costumers.Yes we're just some of their small costumers but my point is they gain profit from us. See the difference on how the BOSS and those computer sales people on the mall work? And as what you have said "we all want to become the BOSS" but they are not doing what the BOSS do.

one can never hear a poor mother telling his kid not to go to school because they cannot afford a set of uniform when an old set of uniform from an elder brother is available. and, my friend, this is what is happening. the poor are actually thinking "rich" yet still, not given the right opportunity to use this initiative, they remain poor.
    Im sorry if I didn't point it out clearly, Yes you're right, poor are actually thinking "rich" in a sense where poor people think only what those rich people eat, what clothes they wear, what car they drive, where they spent their vacation, etc. but most poor people don't think how rich people accumulated their wealth, how rich people think to gain wealth, etc.

Yes right opportunity is also a factor to become rich and this is where rich people are good at, specially those who accumulated their wealth on their generation. This people are positive thinker and because of this they can easily find some good and right opportunity, unlike those poor people who are mostly negative thinker, even if there's a good opportunity that knocks on their door, they cant see it because they're blinded with their negative thoughts.

again what I mean about rich and poor here is.
    rich - not literally rich, this are the people who think positive, who think rich.
    poor - not literally poor, but people who thinks negative, who think poor.

---disclaimer--
    those were just my point of view, and some information could be wrong.

i agree with sinus! LACSON an ordinary piece of shit like the others!

daghan na kaayo ug studyante ug teachers!

wala lang eskwelahan!

mao nang nagguoot sa skul!

dili conducive for learning!

counterstrike ta bay! principal...

RICH dad:
    1. The rich dont work for money
    2. Teach financial literacy to children
    3. Mind your own business
    4. Know the history of taxes and the power of corporations
    5. The rich invent money
    6. work to learn, not for money.

POOR dad:
    1. study hard
    2. graduate college.
    3. find a secure job.

Read rich dad poor dad.

rich dad ---------> 1 child

poor dad --------> 1 dozen children

huh! wala man gud tv maong *** nalang ang kalingawan tan awa na pubre ug samot! huh!

mas tsada unta nga saying:

POOR GETS RICHER AND RICH GETS POORER.

do you agree?or maybe

POOR GETS BETTER AND RICH HELPS THE POOR TO GET BETTER.

sus, kanus a pa unta na mahitabo!

mahitabo kng ang adlaw dli na mosilak ugma og kng ang bulan dli na mkita ang kahayag krong gabii. so buut pasabot dli jd diay mahitabo.

basin nalang diay.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast