Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: What if jogging 30 minutes to 1 hour a day wont let u los wyt?

Oakboy: Congrats on your experience... but, i would suggest... read pud bai... para makat-on ka sa FACTS... not just what you think...
    About fat burning zone, you can check your heart rate on that one, mag depende na sa tao, the type of exercise and especially age... take care! and again, good luck!

Hehehe! read pudko bro oi! lahi sag cguro kag author mga Doctor nga nag basi sa theory dili experience athletes mao cguro sab..aw..ako stick langko sa ako experience kai resulta manpud og enjoy man..hehehehe! goodluck sab sa cge inum 1ltr of water after meal hehehe!! puerteng gyud cguro nimo dakoang tao oi!

Oakboy: i will post some pics when my diet is done.. i'm not big NOR my stomach is bloated (and never was)... Theory and facts are different... i read facts not theories... -- end -- back to the topic...

OT: mathematics is the only EXACT science, the human body & its function isnt. though naa established facts, deviations may arose from time to time. experiences may vary depending on the physique & physiology... no need to argue.

peace

DIET, DIET, DIET.

Eat healthy and small meals 6x a day.

Sample:

Meal 1: Peanut Butter sandwich on wheat bread
    Meal 2: Fruit and Juice
    Meal 3: Tuna and Wheat Bread
    Meal 4: Vege. Salad
    Meal 5: Fruits

something like that. Dili man ka gut mon kay every 3 hours you're eating man.
    Exercise alone will not do, got to eat sensibly.

OT: OAKBOY & CRASHBURN - watever works for u both, dont have to debate.. :mrgreen:

i'm jas curious, how about S*X part of the equation in "weight loss"? watcha tink guys?

I used to be a runner... I used to jog almost everyday but I was not daut. If you're thinking of losing weight think of something that you enjoy much like dancing or playing basketball so that it won't be too hard to commit and stay commited. At least your enjoying even if la ka lose weight. Lesser ang frustration. also, lessen on carb i.e. rice, bread, etc. and salt. Salt can retain water.
    In any diet or excersice plan you have to be patient. It doesn't happen in a month only. You'ld really have to change your lifestyle. Don't count the pounds or inches you lose but instead try to feel how your body feels...

j

Default Re: Jogging ta mga istoryans

oi naa diay daghan joggers na istoryan dre..kuyog nyata ninyo I used to do long distance running 10k twice a day 15-20km for sunday..but now medyo dili na kaayo layo ang jog since lisod na ang oras sa work

Default who jogs @ IT Park here?

my sked is usually 5-6am 3x a week. basig nag sugat2x ra ta didto. maau unta ug mag ilhanay ta. :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast