Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    jabby_cp

grandsler not comfy ky hugot sa liog og baga ra ang panapton, i advice galary2000 ky murag imported ang panapton. naa sa may san jose kana gitawag nilag "langob" pero kong daring mu, naa daghan sa carbon kaso wholesale lang

naa mi plano mgpa print og tshirt. ganahan mi nga grandsler ang gamiton pra mka save mi. mga more or less 30-40+ among ipa print. ds august na namo gamiton.

pila ang pinaka barato nga nu mahatag namo? basta mka uyon mi sa price ky mgpa print dayun mi sa walay pgduha2x...

pm lng ha. tnx.

sadie_garments
    Made-to-order shirts, poloshirt, jacket/hoodies, jersey & other stuff that will fit your budget...

Great for orgs, companies, small businesses, events, clubs, etc!

Send us your design to our email addresses for quotation. Just include the
    design, number of pcs PER DESIGN, and your contact details!

You may visit SADIE GARMENTS & SUBCONTRACTOR to view our products and services. You may also contact us at Cell. Nos. 09154075705 / 09153942924

Quote Originally Posted by peewee_toot View Post
    naa mi plano mgpa print og tshirt. ganahan mi nga grandsler ang gamiton pra mka save mi. mga more or less 30-40+ among ipa print. ds august na namo gamiton.

pila ang pinaka barato nga nu mahatag namo? basta mka uyon mi sa price ky mgpa print dayun mi sa walay pgduha2x...

pm lng ha. tnx.

150 for 2 colors lang...grandsler shirt...PM me f k ra...

markopunk
    Tinuod jud ni..nindot ang pagka printa ani ug wala nay hasol.nindot jud ang heat transfer printing process kay di hasol

my batch is planning to have our high school reunion on nov 2010 and we're looking for someone who can design and print our reunion tshirts(we plan to have two design) and pila sad.... pila kung design and printing ra ang buhaton, kami provide sa t-shirt...pila sad kung design and printing plus you provide the shirt.... mga more or less 150(that's how many we are in the batch) shirts/design...our batch haven't agreed on the color yet...but maybe blue or blue and white since that is our school and senior color...if someone is willing to design and print our shirts, , pls send me a msg sa ako email... angelfaith_1976@yahoo.com ... we'll choose the two best designs... if anybody is interested, email me and i will let u know the details so u can make a design... i know nov 2010 is still a long long time but we're planning it as early as now aron makauli gyud ang tanan...esp those outside cebu and outside pinas...

Quote Originally Posted by junax69 View Post
    mo print sad mi ug t-shirt, you can view our samples @ www.thinkpositivewear.tk

bai nsay contact number ninyo? pwede ta mangayo bai..nindot ang mga design ninyo pre..cool.

pilay minimum print sa tshirt?

Default Tootoot Clothing - Urban Designs - Officially launched

Tootoot Clothing.

Enjoy our theme based tees based on the most popular hobbies and addictions to date. We offer a fresh and funny take on simple everyday phrases turned into innuendos coupled with very urban based graphic designs. Take the phrases at face value or see the underlying wit that will bring a smile to your face. Either way you have one unique and hip tee that will your peer’s will easily relate to.

So check out our designs, buy a copy, and rock it with the urban look.
    We are opening with our line of Poker themed shirts. Enjoy!

tootoot28.multiply.com

we also do custom work PM us or check our multiply. thank you!
    Last edited by tootootclothing; 09-01-2009 at 12:43 AM.

Default T-shirt supplier/manufacturer

Hi we are from Cosmobells Enterprises. We manufacture t-shirts and polo shirts. We also supply women cut,Dri-Fit,S-Comb,CVC COTTON,Bostik,TC Cotton, Honey comb or also known as Lacoste type fabric and many more... (made to order po).We are in this business for more than 30 years. Our quality can't be compared with Juan Luna (you can compare).

Our price depends on the material/fabric and the quantity that you will need by volume po kasi kami but we accept small orders basta pick-up. Pero mas makakmura din po talaga kayo kapag "pick-up" from our factory. Please call us anytime if you will need our swatches/samples. #362-6788 or (0922) 829.1311 and look for Meg or Rosalie. Our main office is in Quezon City area only.

Thank you.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast