Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

I have a question for GIROME, I was called last 2 weeks ago for an exam but I was not able to notify on the said schedule that I would not be able to attend the said appointment a very personal matter. Can I still continue with the application?

Quote Originally Posted by micaijo View Post
    I have a question for GIROME, I was called last 2 weeks ago for an exam but I was not able to notify on the said schedule that I would not be able to attend the said appointment a very personal matter. Can I still continue with the application?
    You may try to ask directly from Teleperformance, They might schedule you again for the exam.

Teleperformance is looking for Customer Service Consultants for their Australian account. Working hours is from 6AM - 3PM with weekends off. Awesome pay, even better benefits!

The application process will involve a computer exam, an initial interview, an English proficiency exam, a final interview, and a mock call. But not to worry, contact me ahead of time before you come in the office so that I can give you tips for the exam and also coach you with the interviews as well as the mock call.

So, if you are at least a 2nd year college student and you think you have a good command of the English language plus you have an exceptional customer service skills, apply now! We are also accepting applicants with no previous contact center experience as long as you have good communication skills.

For application assistance, tips, and coaching session please don't hesitate to contact: Girome Medio at 0923-265-2963

For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.teleperformance.com

Teleperformance is looking for Customer Service Consultants for their Australian account. Working hours is from 6AM - 3PM with weekends off. Awesome pay, even better benefits!

The application process will involve a computer exam, an initial interview, an English proficiency exam, a final interview, and a mock call. But not to worry, contact me ahead of time before you come in the office so that I can give you tips for the exam and also coach you with the interviews as well as the mock call.

So, if you are at least a 2nd year college student and you think you have a good command of the English language plus you have an exceptional customer service skills, apply now! We are also accepting applicants with no previous contact center experience as long as you have good communication skills.

For application assistance, tips, and coaching session please don't hesitate to contact: Girome Medio at 0923-265-2963

For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.teleperformance.com

Dodong Girome, pa-pm daw sa inyong "Awesome pay" beh? Salamat daan, dodong.

Please pm your basic salary, allowance and incentive bonus po. thank you!

pa pm sa basic salary sir? ug tips pud beh para makapasar ko try ko apply ani TIA

Quote Originally Posted by kisntel View Post
    pa pm sa basic salary sir? ug tips pud beh para makapasar ko try ko apply ani TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    Please pm your basic salary, allowance and incentive bonus po. thank you!
    PM sent guys
    Please contact me for tips and coaching scheds 0923-265-2963

thanks sir.. will text you po..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast