Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Archery

hahay... hapit na clasi... practice napud ko sa holiday spa....

invyting all interested people here sa istorya... mag archery nata na....

nice hoh,,

Quote Originally Posted by keeper_of _the_key View Post
    nice hoh,,
    ya nice jud... challenge au... hehehehe

Hi all, I've been wanting to try this out for a long time, been watching some friends in Sci hi before shoot and found it to be sooooo awesome! but i bever got around to learning how to shoot.... I work out and spend most of my free time in Holdiay Gym, and then noticed nga naa archery range sa lot, I REALLY want to learn how to use a bow and be good at shooting, I really want to seriously pursue it this time... How do I learn bai? manudlo mo diha sa range? I want to learn and get good para kapalit sad ko equipment for myself eventually.... any advise on what i should do? kinsa ako i approach sa holiday? or what gyud ako buhaton para maka learn ko, usikan man gud ko coz everyday sad gyud ko diha sa holiday hehe

Hey, thirdverse86... which school ka nag learn sa imong archery? I'm one of the original members of the resurrected Cebu Archery Club... my dad and I worked hard to revive archery in Cebu. We introduced it to Science High, we set up the archery program in Plantation Bay... we used to shoot in the vacant lot that is now Asiatown IT park (infront of BBRC)... we also organized a tournament in the police field near Ecotech... as well as an indoor tournament in SM before.

I know Mr. Eduardo Talledo. He was from Gothong High School... then he got transferred to Urot... and the last time I heard, he was in HongKong na. The guy who replaced him sa Gothong was Mr. Pacheco (I forgot his last name). He was the CAT Commandant of the school then.

I also had contacts with the Silliman Archery Team sa Dumaguete before. But this was like 1999-2005 =p

hoy bun! vince ni lol Istoryan ai hihihihihi

Quote Originally Posted by Chukchi View Post
    Hi all, I've been wanting to try this out for a long time, been watching some friends in Sci hi before shoot and found it to be sooooo awesome! but i bever got around to learning how to shoot.... I work out and spend most of my free time in Holdiay Gym, and then noticed nga naa archery range sa lot, I REALLY want to learn how to use a bow and be good at shooting, I really want to seriously pursue it this time... How do I learn bai? manudlo mo diha sa range? I want to learn and get good para kapalit sad ko equipment for myself eventually.... any advise on what i should do? kinsa ako i approach sa holiday? or what gyud ako buhaton para maka learn ko, usikan man gud ko coz everyday sad gyud ko diha sa holiday hehe
    pde ra bisag kinsa imo duolon nga nag practice bro... ask lng.. dipako kapraktice ron kay guba akong sakyanan lisud mag jeep magdalag bow. hehehehe pirmi man guro sir Don2x dha.

Quote Originally Posted by vahnessuh View Post
    Hey, thirdverse86... which school ka nag learn sa imong archery? I'm one of the original members of the resurrected Cebu Archery Club... my dad and I worked hard to revive archery in Cebu. We introduced it to Science High, we set up the archery program in Plantation Bay... we used to shoot in the vacant lot that is now Asiatown IT park (infront of BBRC)... we also organized a tournament in the police field near Ecotech... as well as an indoor tournament in SM before.

I know Mr. Eduardo Talledo. He was from Gothong High School... then he got transferred to Urot... and the last time I heard, he was in HongKong na. The guy who replaced him sa Gothong was Mr. Pacheco (I forgot his last name). He was the CAT Commandant of the school then.

I also had contacts with the Silliman Archery Team sa Dumaguete before. But this was like 1999-2005 =p
    dats gud... laman ko kaabot ana pag H.S nako.. nya pagvisit nako balk amo skul naa naman clay archery, nasuya ko.. maoto kontac ko nila sir Don2x nya cya tabang nako... hehhehehehe
    balik nyag duwa... naa rami sa holiday spa.

Oh, I know Don Sombrio. We shot together in IT Park when he was starting on archery again and I was training for the Palarong Pambansa. Him and my dad were friends... he competed in the tournaments that my dad and I organized.

Well, can't go back shooting now coz I don't live in Pinas anymore and I have a baby daughter =) She keeps me busy so there really is no time for me to shoot.

Vince, ako diay to ug si Bingo imo pasabot sa "friends from Sci-Hi"? Hahahah! Funny. Were you there when Bingo and I practiced? I can't remember... but you volunteered to be the scorer in one of our tournaments, right?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast