Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    Howard,

Cool! I didn't even know there was a Strada Club na .... Anyway the best way to go about it is join one of our meetings and we can discuss this further with the rest of the officers and board

I'll post in thread when we have meetings

Thanks for dropping by

More power to your club sir
    @KE-25: Sir KE-25, thanks.. Yes sir, cebu chapter lang mi.. gamay pami karon kay bag-o pami sugod recruit para cebu... mayta managhan nami.. among mother chapter is Manila.. as of today 101 members nami tanan.. 3 pa cebu siguro hehehe.. pero sigi mi promote pa..

Quote Originally Posted by edward` View Post
    wow nice! strada club! hello bro! next meeting will be on 24 ron? cge ra ko up ani na thread hehe

@edward: Thanks sir edward, yes mayta maka apil mi.... mag monitor lang nya ko ani na thread.. para maka join jud one of your eb's...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by howard83 View Post
    @KE-25: Sir KE-25, thanks.. Yes sir, cebu chapter lang mi.. gamay pami karon kay bag-o pami sugod recruit para cebu... mayta managhan nami.. among mother chapter is Manila.. as of today 101 members nami tanan.. 3 pa cebu siguro hehehe.. pero sigi mi promote pa..
    Howard,

Good to know, in fact I went into ur site na and I thought it was interesting you had Medical Missions, love that idea

We have a lot of doctors interested in doing that sort of project

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Howard,

Good to know, in fact I went into ur site na and I thought it was interesting you had Medical Missions, love that idea

We have a lot of doctors interested in doing that sort of project
    Yes sir, Our manila chapter is doing club medical missions because most of there members are in MD field.

and yeah, nindot jud e apil pud unya sa missions sa FACC ang mga community services..

maskin dili ko MD pero i hope maka hatag pud og tabang sa atong katilingban

hi sir howard83

hope to see you on the next FACC meeting. Mas ok pa gani mo kay when we started. 2 ra mi kabook hehehe

wow new club on board.. nice...

we Club Mazda3 cebu sector now have atleast 12 members.. but our mother chapter in manila are heatin up... they were featured on topgear.. hope we FACC ma feature pd sa topgear soon...

Ed,

I'll have to check that , but from time to time just visit thread ill post updates

Thanks
    ayt, thanks bro

good morning guys !!!! a pleasant morning to all the car club groups !!!

goood morning baluyotxp and all mga bros!!!! nindot kaayo ning adlawa!! nindot idrive sa auto hehe

Good day to all =)

Blog Entries
    Wow para buyag kanindot sa Adlaw, Sunny Thursday Morning ...

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast